OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That Dream was kind of weird.

I was in my hometown and somehow I found a Gibson X-Plorer (for those who don't know , it's an axe (or a e-guitar if you want it that way) ) but the best thing is , everytime I play it everyone in front of me dies. And I like walked through my Town continuesly playing the Guitar and thousands of People died. Then there was this guy in a white robe and he like had a Guitar too. We battled and I died.
frown.gif

Then I woke up.
wacko.gif

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
azotyp said:
This propaby means that you are future antichrist with mission from satan to kill pope.

Seeing as I don't believe in god , atleast not in the God which is stated in the Bible. (I think that there's some kind of person out there but not like how everyone things he would be)

But I don't think I should go kill the pope or something.
ph34r.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This sounds like a script for an anime, maybe a sequel to Death Note.

The Licks of Death.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a dream about GBATemp last night. It was quite wierd. Someone PM'ed me and said they wanted to fight me. So they arranged a place to meet up. I ended up going to Tim Hortons and it was Bruce Lee that challenged me to a match..

I beat him and then went back home. And then my brother started attacking me and said that he's being controlled by Bruce Lee.. My dreamed ended there lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet