Hacking Lol at this review

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's good in a way. As responsible forum users we are striving to encourage people NOT to buy any R4 products. This review practically does that job for us.

I mean, even an alcoholic wouldn't buy cheap beer if it was 'reviewed' by a silly cunt like him.

RTAgent5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who in the hell would review this shit anyway, they know it's a clone, but they do it just to be retarded.

Never ever buy a clone, geeez kid.

I wouldn't necessarily say don't buy an R4 though. If you know exactly what to look for you may get lucky and happen to find an authentic one. I did. My sister wanted one and wouldn't settle for a friggin Acekard for some damn reason (She's almost as annoying as this damn kid in the video.). I had to buy an R4 for her and luckily it was 100% authentic. I compared it to my V2 (I've got a broken spring on my V1). It matched 100%.

So anyway, you can find a REAL one if you look HARD. But it's so outdated that it's really not worth it. I use YSMenu on mine though when I use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This is why I can't have powers.... I would instantly exploit them breaking reality lol