Lockerz

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Fabis94, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2009

Lockerz by Fabis94 at 7:07 PM (602 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Fabis94
    OP

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Lockerz is a new site where you can earn cool stuff for free without clicking ads or anything the other sites tell you to do. It works in every country and to earn points you answer polls in which you just express your opinion (more ways to come in future). When you have enough points you buy stuff you want with them [​IMG]

It's pretty legit too. You can get stuff like iPod's, Macbooks, games etc.
    This isn't like those other sites that ask u to be in US or u need to click ads.

Anyways, unfortunately you can't register without an invite. So find someone to give you one. If you don't know anyone that can invite you, PM me, i'll invite you.

NOTE: Mods, if you think this is another spam refferal site (which it is NOT, but anyways) tell me and i'll remove the posts contents or w/e [​IMG]

2. HaniKazmi

Member HaniKazmi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    What sort of questions? And how much can you earn per hour, on average?

3. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    Polls like "What is your favorite food?" etc.
    At the moment you get 2ptz for logging in and there are the daily polls. So thats ~4ptz. a day, but it's only because they just started. A lot of buttons on the site still say "Coming Soon", so yeah. If you get in some Z-list (i don't know what it is), you can get more points a day. All i know is that you don't have to pay anything to get in,

4. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    It's not made by Apple at all, it's made by "online marketing" company (read shady spammers) Network Solutions. It's no different from any other referrer pyramid scheme.

5. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    Really? I heard from a trustworthy person it's from Apple. Well i'm sorry, i didn't know. And it is different, because you don't click ads just answer polls.

6. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    sounds interesting
    my friends was talking about something like this, il ask him if its safe or not and then il see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.