Hacking Locked myself out of my Vita...

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because of the release of Enso, i backupped my saves, formated my memory stick and resetted the system.

I visited go.henkaku.xyz and installed it. Opend molecularShell an tried to access it via FPT to transfer the enso.vpk - But i really can't get a working connecting: EACCES-Error, says Filezilla. I also can't do the "Save-File-Transfer"-Trick with Qcma, cause the system isn't connected to an Account. How on earth should i now install enso or even VitaShell?

:cry:

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The horror stories are making me wish I had waited a bit longer. My enso install seemingly corrupted a few games, but it is sounding like far bigger problems loom for some.

Syon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you try disabling all the antivirus/firewalls on your pc and then start the FTP? (be sure that there are no old installations, such a Norton, activating too)

ATUGoM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
After the installation of Henkaku, you have to disable Safe Mode on your Vita and reboot your device and install Henkaku again..
After that.. I believe you will be able to transfer files with FTP or VitaShell.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn, I hope you can fix this. I had a similar problem, but the FTP thing worked for me. Maybe disabling Safe Mode really does help? Good luck!

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So odd... I haven't dealt with a single issue so far... even finally got around to cloning bubbles for all my psp/ps1 stuff since stuff just works on cold boot now.

Reactions: InquisitionImplied

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because of the release of Enso, i backupped my saves, formated my memory stick and resetted the system.

I visited go.henkaku.xyz and installed it. Opend molecularShell an tried to access it via FPT to transfer the enso.vpk - But i really can't get a working connecting: EACCES-Error, says Filezilla. I also can't do the "Save-File-Transfer"-Trick with Qcma, cause the system isn't connected to an Account. How on earth should i now install enso or even VitaShell?

:cry:

There are plenty of websites where you can download all kind of vpks in mp4 format...

So just go to one of those websites with the vita browser, download a vitashell.mp4 file, rename it and then install it... Once ypu have vitashell just use USB.

Of course I won't be linking websites here cuz of warez :P

Reactions: Bonny

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(was the damage caused by QCMA/CMA? did you try to connect to PSN too, before or after?)
(QCMA/CMA in particular doesn't work for me, and apparently many other users on anything that isn't upto date

(try using a network cable, everyone trying to disable "flash player", different companies, this may be impacting WIFI)

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well... first:; Thanks for all the help. But this is really embarrassing: TinyWall was the problem...:blush: It's a firewall that dosen't promt when an application wants to connect to the internet... you have to set all permissions manually... and i completely forgot that :shy:

After greenlisting Filezilla, connecting to the Vita via FTP wasn't a problem anymore. I already installed Vitashell and Enso successfully.

But one thing is strange: My originally plan was... well... the first time i installed the Henkaku-Hack (many month ago), molecularshell AND Vitashell were installed automatically... i'am sure, i didn't installed Vitashell manually. So i was hoping, that this time it would also be that way. And i could transfer the enso.vpk via USB. Well... anyway, FTP worked and solved the problem. ^_^

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... first:; Thanks for all the help. But this is really embarrassing: TinyWall was the problem...:blush: It's a firewall that dosen't promt when an application wants to connect to the internet... you have to set all permissions manually... and i completely forgot that :shy:

After greenlisting Filezilla, connecting to the Vita via FTP wasn't a problem anymore. I already installed Vitashell and Enso successfully.

But one thing is strange: My originally plan was... well... the first time i installed the Henkaku-Hack (many month ago), molecularshell AND Vitashell were installed automatically... i'am sure, i didn't installed Vitashell manually. So i was hoping, that this time it would also be that way. And i could transfer the enso.vpk via USB. Well... anyway, FTP worked and solved the problem. ^_^
Well Played Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P