localfriendseed_b

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Shining Greninja, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Shining Greninja
    OP

Shining Greninja GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    I am a victim to Ninty's ban wave, does anyone have help they can give me? I will be very greatfull if so

2. TheReturningVoid

TheReturningVoid 0xAAAAAAAA

Oct 2, 2014
    /dev/urandom
    Nothing you can do. Speculation is telling us that these bans are irrevokable, and they may not ever be.

3. Shining Greninja
    OP

Shining Greninja GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2015
    United States
    In the shadows
    There IS something we can do, share a clean localfriendseed_b

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Unless you can launch D9 on a 11.2 2ds I'm fucked

4. TheReturningVoid

Oct 2, 2014
    /dev/urandom
    LocalFriendSeed_B has nothing to do with this ban. It's based on something else, likely consoleId (or whatever it's called) in ARM9, from what I hear.

If you have a9lh, you can launch D9, otherwise you can either downgrade with an already hacked console or hardmod, or wait for slowhax.

5. fodder

fodder STARMAN

Aug 3, 2014
    United States
    It has nothing to do with 022-2812 but replacing one in a banned system with one from an unbanned system bypasses 002-0102

GilgameshArcher likes this.
  6. Baoulettes

Baoulettes The lonely man

May 25, 2011
    France
    C:\Users\Baoulettes\Desktop\GBATemp
    if I do that for my sister does that I can get banned if later she go online again and get banne even if i haven't been turning my 3ds on?

I have a spare 3ds but I would not be banned on this one in case I need it later

7. TheReturningVoid

Oct 2, 2014
    /dev/urandom
    Even still, that would only bypass an eShop ban, not game bans (which OP is likely trying to bypass).

8. fodder

fodder STARMAN

Aug 3, 2014
    United States
    No, the 002-0102 error code is for game bans. Replacing the bad LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bypasses said code, and therefor bypasses game bans. Have done it myself.

GilgameshArcher likes this.
  9. phillyrider807

phillyrider807 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2009
    United States

You can inject a "unbanned" Localfriendseed from a unbanned console into a banned one and it will get you back online

E-shop and NNID activities are still banned but you can get back to playing online by doing said method

Problem is no one is going to just give out there Localfriendseed file since if one system is banned then all others who are using the same file will also be banned,

Baoulettes and fodder like this.
  10. justinbug2

justinbug2 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    i would have but i shared mine alreay to someone ill probably never talk to again

11. Necrojinsei

Necrojinsei GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Michigan
    Question. Pokemon ban happened (silly me), but I restored my functionality through the friendseed, secure info A, and NNID injection method. Right now I have full access to games online, eshop, and other things. BUT I need and NNID to do a number of things like badge arcade, miiverse, and possibly future games (thinking about Mario Maker). Am I able to inject a NNID from another system onto this one? It doesn't have to be linked, but could I inject a dummy account just so that I can use these features?