Homebrew Local Play Over Internet?

HangerGuardian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Does anyone know if it would be possible to set up a way for 2 3ds to play local multiplayer over the internet? The only threads I can find that discuss this are either for the switch or the NDS. It could use some kind of NTR plugin to dump the data being transmitted and send it to a computer that can send it over the internet. Or it could possibly just use a computer to directly pickup on the packets being sent from the host 3ds and then send them over the internet to be broadcast by another computer for a 3ds on that end to pick up. I had some difficulty finding much information about exactly how the 3ds local play works so I don't know if there is some reason this fundamentally wouldn't work.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Does anyone know if it would be possible to set up a way for 2 3ds to play local multiplayer over the internet? The only threads I can find that discuss this are either for the switch or the NDS. It could use some kind of NTR plugin to dump the data being transmitted and send it to a computer that can send it over the internet. Or it could possibly just use a computer to directly pickup on the packets being sent from the host 3ds and then send them over the internet to be broadcast by another computer for a 3ds on that end to pick up. I had some difficulty finding much information about exactly how the 3ds local play works so I don't know if there is some reason this fundamentally wouldn't work.
We love to see that when u accomplish this task

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it