Hacking Loadstructor

CHUNKYBOWSER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to add .isos from my WBFS drive but whenever I click load on the drive it says "Can't read partition!" Why?

Nevermind, I figured out the problem.
tongue.gif
Can't use eSATA. xD Thanks for the awesome channel maker.

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi brothers

Is anyone realized how to get it worked with cIOS222 by Hermes?

My drive (seagate freeagent xtreme 1.5tb) does work with WBFS exclusivelly via cIOS222 by Hermes, and games are successfuly loaded via the corresponding loader uLoader by Hermes

But I am not sure that this loader is so-called CRAP-compatible...

So what would you recommend in this case?

Many thanks in advance

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry "the" im not sure about hermes ios222 either, but i do have a question of my own, i been using the old version of this just updated, its a great program i love it! But what exactly does Verbose Output do? Does it null the text before loading the game? does this get rid of the option to hold B to enable things liek ocarina?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
"Verbose log output" means when game is being launched all the debug strings will be printed on the screen to help diagnose the problems... it was meant to be enabled only for testing the game before packing... at least it was so for loaders that I ported...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah but it can't create a channel wad to work with GX the cloader option uses ultimate v7 would be great if another option to use GX rev 501 at least were added.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the same error... any ideas?

Reading loader...
--------------------------------
Extracting opening.bnr...
Fatal error: Access violation at address 00403E51 in module 'Loadstructor.exe'. Read of address 276E611B
Done. Created 0 wads of 1

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Tagg7 said:
I keep getting the same error... any ideas?

Reading loader...
Fatal error: Access violation at address 00403E51 in module 'Loadstructor.exe'. Read of address 276E611B
Try to update .NET framework. Which Windows are you using?

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Loadstructor 1.4 (latest version from first post), and I cannot for the life of me extract the opening.bnr from any game!

Fatal error: Can't extract opening.bnr!

I have used Crap, manually myself made channels before, and used WBFS Channel Manager/Maker, and have had mostly success in extracting the opening.bnr, but with this program, I cannot do it for ANY game I have tried. There must be some factor that isn't working in my case. I have tried Ghostbusters, Mario Kart, Grand Slam Tennis, Virtua Tennis 09 and cannot extract any of them. I have tried CLoader and Sorg's 1.1 options and tried both ISO loading and WBFS loading and all result the same way, and I definitely have the common-key.bin file where it needs to be. I have the MSC ++ installed properly, and I downloaded it again and chose Repair just to be sure.

Help please! I really want to make a Ghostbusters channel with this tool, because no other tool has the 002 error patch in it!

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
IlluminiX said:
I am using Loadstructor 1.4 (latest version from first post), and I cannot for the life of me extract the opening.bnr from any game!

Fatal error: Can't extract opening.bnr!

I have used Crap, manually myself made channels before, and used WBFS Channel Manager/Maker, and have had mostly success in extracting the opening.bnr, but with this program, I cannot do it for ANY game I have tried. There must be some factor that isn't working in my case. I have tried Ghostbusters, Mario Kart, Grand Slam Tennis, Virtua Tennis 09 and cannot extract any of them. I have tried CLoader and Sorg's 1.1 options and tried both ISO loading and WBFS loading and all result the same way, and I definitely have the common-key.bin file where it needs to be. I have the MSC ++ installed properly, and I downloaded it again and chose Repair just to be sure.

Help please! I really want to make a Ghostbusters channel with this tool, because no other tool has the 002 error patch in it!

Sorg's 1.1 loader has 002 fix, you can use that loader in Crap... I never tested that feature though.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XP SP3 with .NET: 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, and 3.5 SP1, so I don't believe it is a .NET issue unless you can tell me specifically which one is not up to date. I tried Loadstructor 1.3 (with OBE.exe) and that successfully made the wad with no problem extracting the opening.bnr. So it is something with the update you made to the extraction that doesn't quite work for me. No idea why!

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
IlluminiX said:
XP SP3 with .NET: 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, and 3.5 SP1, so I don't believe it is a .NET issue unless you can tell me specifically which one is not up to date. I tried Loadstructor 1.3 (with OBE.exe) and that successfully made the wad with no problem extracting the opening.bnr. So it is something with the update you made to the extraction that doesn't quite work for me. No idea why!
Run wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe manually and read error message.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I manually ran the wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe and it tells me "Unable to find opening.bnr" which is what you'd expect from the output from your program. But as I said, the obe.exe works fine at finding the opening.bnr, so it has something to do with wiiscrubber (that works fine in Crap tho - unless it's different).

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
Try to update .NET framework. Which Windows are you using?
Thanks for the reply. I've updated to 3.5SP1 and it unfortunately is doing the same thing. It seems to be a problem with extracting the "opening.bnr" from the ISO. I'm using Windows XP (SP2?).

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I still cannot get Loadstructor 1.4 to work properly, I have gotten around that by integrating cLoader 1.2b into CRAP 1.52, and making 002 error games work for the most part. There is one exception: Madworld. I have built a Madworld menu channel from CLoader 1.2b, and it still gives me the 002 error. I do have the required IOS installed for Madworld to work, and it does work when run from USB Loader GX and GUI-FX - just not the CLoader that other 002 error games like Ghostbusters, Tiger Woods 10, DK Jungle Beat all have been fixed by. Any ideas why or can someone suggest a way to get Madworld to work? Not the end of the world since I am 95% in business, but it would be nice to solve this little mystery!

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225 +1