Loadmii Issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by RedFire128, Jun 29, 2010.

Jun 29, 2010

Loadmii Issue by RedFire128 at 8:17 PM (1,001 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. RedFire128
    OP

Newcomer RedFire128 Member

United States
    I have a dumb question that will most likely be resolved easily. I start up Loadmii via Smash Stack and it lists a directory of everything on my SD Card. All is well, except I press every button on my Wii Remote to start up an app (a dol file, if it matters) yet it fails. Any suggestions ?

I am on System Menu 4.2. Using priiloader to block the new fail update. [​IMG]

2. NoBot

Newcomer NoBot Member

Germany
    Button A should start your DOL. Is LoadMii responding to your Wii Remote at all? LoadMii hasn't been updated for a long time and certainly doesn't have the highest compatibility. Priiloader can start DOL files in your sd card's root directory. That should be more reliable than anything going directly through an exploit. Try to load LoadMii or your DOL through Priiloader.

3. RedFire128
    OP

Newcomer RedFire128 Member

United States
    It responds well, yes. I followed the CompleteSoftmodGuide to hack my Wii on System Menu 4.2, and am blocking disc/online updates with Priiloader. Problem is I decided to switch from BannerBomb to StackSmash as my loading method because I wanted to take my hacks with me when I go to a friend's house or w/e. The Riivolution .dol won't load, or any other .dol on my SDCard via the latest version of Loadmii on WiiBrew.