Loading Wiiware VC console from USB

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by echan42, Mar 29, 2014.

1. echan42
    OP

echan42 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2013
    I've tried getting help in thread dedicated to neek neek2o and similar to no avail and I've been stuck here for a few days now.

I followed this tutorial on my Wiiu's vWii to substitute my own dumped NAND on wiiflow to load all my Virtual Console and WiiWare backups, simply because some games where giving me problems (F-Zero cashed on me after a race or two, Mario party 2 stopped at a spinnin N logo).
    So after doing all the above steps using the pln2o NAND gives me the same error on mario party, 50% of the other games work fine, and when selecting neek2o, on the games that don't launch, under setting on wiiflow just gives me a black screen, this happens for all games I lauch selecing neek2o, I heard Virtual Console games do give some errors, but can I be sure these error aren't because of anything I set up incorrectly?
    Also, I copied cert.sys

Should I be using this tutorial instead?

2. echan42
    OP

echan42 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2013
    I extracted my vWii NAND just to try and see and the result is exactly the same, Yoshi's story run's flawless but others like Mario Party and f_zero don't.
    Is running VC games just that flawed?