Hacking loading japaneses games on pal wii with usbloader?

zeckyD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
unsure.gif
Hello,
i'm sorry to ask such a thing but i can only play Oboro Muramasa Youtouden on my pal wii 3.2 in black and wihte.
Does someone have a way to manage this problem?
I heard about preloader but i don't know how to use it safely.
What are the possibilities? And what are the danger? What application? Any tutorial?

Thanks in advance for your help...

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
there's nothing wrong with the wii, your tv cant handle ntsc colour-encoding(japanese standard) .

use an rgb scart-cable.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Preloader can't help when using a usbloader. Nothing you do in preloader has any effect on games started with an usb loader.

Try different usb loaders, some can force the video mode, and some can even patch it, maybe you are lucky and in your game the video mode is forcable and/or patchable. I think the ultimate loader can do both.

steve-p said:
there's nothing wrong with the wii, your tv cant handle ntsc colour-encoding(japanese standard) .

use an rgb scart-cable.

What? You know that a rgb cable makes the situation with ntsc video worse? Then it's not black&white, it's all red. And with a rgb cable it doesn't matter if your tv is capable of ntsc or not, ntsc is always red with it.

Pistol

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with an RGB scart cable, and I use Ultimate USB Loader 7.4.

NTSC Excite Bots gives a red screen; if I change the video settings from System Default to Game Default, it plays just fine in the correct colours
smile.gif

However, the Monster Hunter Tri Demo will only run in red screen - none of the video mode settings help, it just grashes at the green buffer screen
frown.gif

Do you think any of the other loaders will help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker