Hacking Loading brawl mods via SD card using usb loaders...

vhbgvcgutcuc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I realize how much this has been posted, but i've looked all around, and I can't find ONE answer that has worked for me entirely. Anyway, my Wii stopped reading disks a little while ago, and it will be a long time before I can get it fixed, so I want to be able to use my Brawl mods until then.

Alright, so with Wiiflow and Cfg, I got the game to load with cheat codes after toying around with it enough (Before it either didn't load, or it said please insert the disk, I forget what I did to fix this). However, the code to enable mods (
File Patch Code v3.5.1 (NTSC-U) [Phantom Wings]) that many said would work with the built in ocarina, well didn't load the textures. I've tried all the built in options I could find, but to no avail. I also tried installing and using different cios's but that didn't work either. And yes, Ocarina is turned on. And yes, I did put the code in a Gct file, and put it in the codes folder in the root of the sd card, AND in the codes folder inside the folder for the loader in the root of the SD.

With neogamma, it says No wbfs partition found when I try to load it (yes, I know the wbfs format is outdated). However, I have the Brawl wbfs backup in a wbfs folder in the root of the sd card. I've yet to find any help with this...

With Usb loader GX, it just kept sending me to a screen saying no external drive found (if I remember correctly anyway).

I don't own a usb flash drive, or whatever, just an SD card, so thats out. Also, I have a sandisk 16gb Sdhc.

The mods, I put in this directory: D:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\(characterid's)

I've also heard of the snapshot method, but I can't figure out how to work it, plus people say that, that method is no longer needed.

ANY help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later