Hacking Loading a dual layer game off a 8gb Dane-Elec Sd card, Help!!

spardasieg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I have a wii that is hacked to 4.2, I have always used Dvd-R to play my games but I do not have any 8gb discs, I was wondering what is the best and easiest ways of going about this, I checked the stickies and got lost in there to be honest. Also it seems to be a tiny bit bigger then my sd card...
hate2.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Follow the sticked guide if you haven't already, then create a .wbfs file with Wii Backup Manager and load it with CFG USB loader set to use IOS222.

spardasieg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
Follow the sticked guide if you haven't already, then create a .wbfs file with Wii Backup Manager and load it with CFG USB loader set to use IOS222.

Ok I did all of that and it gives me many IOS 222's, One fails, the others gets stuck at : Base: IOS nload v5.1 or IOS(222) nload (Fat)

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Should be pretty easy, if you boot discs through softmod you should probably already have Herme's + Waninkoko's cIOS. If you don't, get them first. Next, install a USB Loader (I use CFGLoader or WiiFlow. Finally, partition your drive to NTFS or WBFS (Can't be FAT32 with Dual Layer games), and add the game to your drive.

If you want to make things even simpler, you can use CRAP to install the game as a channel on your System Menu that will boot it off the SD and even display the game's channel graphics as if it were inserted in the disc channel.

spardasieg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have them I am sure of that, well at least herme's I know I have. I tried that loader, I will try CRAP now. The games formated to WBFS.

Got it to work, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ