Hacking Loadiine with a USB HDD

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is Loadiine faster with a USB HUB? Breath of the Wild has brutal loading times with Loadiine on an SD, but I am curious as to whether that is just a limitation of the SD Reader or just Loadiine in general, I've been after a decent All In One setup for both Wii U and vWii, in the perfect world, I would have a Wii U formatted HDD on one USB Port (as of now they require 2), and a vWii HDD split with an NTFS and FAT32 partition for Wii Homebrew and Wii Backups, but because two hard drive require all 4 USB ports, that means I would have to sacrifice my GC Controller Adapter, and I don't want to do that either. Also there is no straightforward information on powered USB HUBs, so Loadiine and Wii U Homebrew on a FAT32 HDD is looking like another alternative. Does anyone have advice?

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I am aware USB HDD is still slow even with Mocha SD / Mocha Fat32. So x2 HDDs vWii and WiiU or you can install via Injects GC/Wii. Techmoons Injector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm