Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (EUR)
100% completed on Hero Mode.

Courtesy of Nintendo themselves.

Attachments

• TLOZ Twilight Princess HD [AZAP01].zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,436

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 5.5.1 wii u with a banned account. Is there any way I would be able to back up saves from that profile and apply them to a new profile on a 5.3.2 console?

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A Super Smash Bros. Wii U Save with some (preferably many) custom moves would be nice, it'd save me (and probably others as well) some time grinding. Thanks in advance!

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in need of a Mario Kart 8 save that has (at least) the final cup unlocked. I have two Wii U's, one on 5.5.1 U, the other on 5.3.2 U. I played through Mario Kart 8 on my 5.5.1 U system, and thus can't use the save on my 5.3.2 U system. Does anyone have a dump they can share?

Thanks in advance!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there is some way to combine saves. Maybe using a combo of saviine and ddd. I'm not sure if it's possible. Thoughts?

For example, let's say I want to continue playing my own mario save but want to check out the save on here. It'd be nice if we could just somehow add the save to our loadiine game without loosing our current save or without having to rename our current save and do that every time we want switch.

I bet @dimok or @Onion_Knight have the skills to do something like this.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there is some way to combine saves. Maybe using a combo of saviine and ddd. I'm not sure if it's possible. Thoughts?

For example, let's say I want to continue playing my own mario save but want to check out the save on here. It'd be nice if we could just somehow add the save to our loadiine game without loosing our current save or without having to rename our current save and do that every time we want switch.

I bet @dimok or @Onion_Knight have the skills to do something like this.
I'm sure they could. It could work by simply changing where the saves go (or their names) and letting you choose whichever save you'd like to play before the game starts up, and use that as the save state. Though I probably shouldn't have said "simple", as I'm sure I couldn't incorporate it....

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure they could. It could work by simply changing where the saves go (or their names) and letting you choose whichever save you'd like to play before the game starts up, and use that as the save state. Though I probably shouldn't have said "simple", as I'm sure I couldn't incorporate it....
I was thinking more of a way to combine them into a single save file. For example most games have 1 to 3 save slots.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking more of a way to combine them into a single save file. For example most games have 1 to 3 save slots.
Oh, I see what you mean. That could be a possibility, but I'm not the most qualified person to talk about this. I'm a user, not a developer! (Although I have been learning C++ and some C, so maybe one day I'll release some homebrew.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: