• Views 2,474,277
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello forum! I want to use the loadiine gx2 but I dont know what version I need :wacko::wacko:
I have the coldbot installed on nds title (I read it's no compatible with any versions of loadiine)
I want to use to load eshop games, and nds titles.
I prefer (if can) load them from usb with wiiu formated hdd (I think put on the hdd with the slooooow ftpiiu (I prefer have only one hdd if can)
Anyone can say to me if any version can be compatible with coldbot and read games from hdd of wiiu? Thanks forum!!
Nope loadiine is a SD loader and very deprecated, install your games with wup installer instead of using them with this, just search it here on GBATemp for it's usage , but if you still want to use loadiine with an HDD use mocha fat 32, however I don't recommend you using loadiine at this point

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Loadiine is great for EShop apparently never tried but Virtual Console Titles and Injects Run Flawless.

Main Game Library however dwindles in Compatibility or rather Playability Load Times are the main culprit and Crashes.

Kris1

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Loadiine GX2 is currently compatible with
WiiU v3.0.0
WiiU v3.1.0
(Work in progress. User help is needed)
WiiU v4.0.0
WiiU v4.1.0 (NOT all games are working with v4.1 and lower)
WiiU v5.0.0
WiiU v5.1.0
WiiU v5.3.2
WiiU v5.4.0
WiiU v5.5.0
WiiU v5.5.1
WiiU v5.5.2
This doesn't work in 5.5.3 right?

NameGoesHereIThink

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does anyone know a way to use the HID to VPad function in Loadiine without it forcing the controller to be used as the gamepad? as in, I want to make the game think that my usb controller is actually a Pro controller, not the gamepad (and also be able to change the controller slot)

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Machismo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm using loadiine to make a digital back up of Xenoblade Chronicles X, because I fear my Wii U is going to stop reading discs soon. I have it on there, and ready to go, but it's still version 1.0U, despite me also having the DLC files download. I would greatly appreciate assistance on this, because I'm very new to it.

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of pure curiosity today I tried forcing TWEWY past the first tutorial by using this save import method and it seems like the transition from the end of a battle to normal gameplay is the only thing causing the game to freeze and it otherwise plays fine

Daanvandam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place but it does have to do with this app. When playing a virtual console game via Loadiine (Majora's Mask) it works perfectly fine, but sometimes the image goes black on the tv but stays on on the gamepad. At other times both the image on the pad and the TV disappear but the game keeps going because it eventually returns. It seems it has to do something with some graphical effects, because an example of where it always happens is when the screen becomes smaller as the next day draw closer.

Is this a known issue or does it have to do with my settings?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of that issue, but loadiine hasn't been updated in a very long time, so if it's a bug, it's unlikely to be fixed. I don't know if @dimok is even a part of the wii u scene anymore. I think he's the dev behind loadiine and mocha.

Daanvandam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
never heard of that issue, but loadiine hasn't been updated in a very long time, so if it's a bug, it's unlikely to be fixed. I don't know if @dimok is even a part of the wii u scene anymore. I think he's the dev behind loadiine and mocha.
That's a shame to hear, and thanks for the quick reply! The game screen getting smaller and smaller is one of my favourite graphical effect of all time so I wanted to at least fix that but it seems unlikely.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
That's a shame to hear, and thanks for the quick reply! The game screen getting smaller and smaller is one of my favourite graphical effect of all time so I wanted to at least fix that but it seems unlikely.

If I remember well, it was now on @Cyan 's hands... but not sure he's still on GC :D

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry, I never worked on loadiine. only Dimok did, and I only made release threads and help him test/debug/suggest.

like said, he is not part of the WiiU scene anymore, and even if he was I'm not sure he would go back to update loadiine.
It was the first way to load/redirect game access, and even if it's fine to still do it that way because it exists, I guess it's better to use other methods to just get proper gameplay on WiiU. (WUP, or even Nintendont)

Yukugurl357

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For loadiine before you say it's outdated I'm using it cuz of my circumstances I don't have a hdd the zelda botw is not working I just get a black screen it forever to get it loadiine ready

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+