• Views 2,476,954
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Online hosts don't always work. It's dependant on your ISP hops. In my case and in my demographic I have a hard time with online sites. Loadiine.ohv doesn't even work for me. I have to self host to make it work. It has nothing to do with mime types.

me is the opposite , all online servers work , but local server does not work ... and downloaded the exploit files from several different sources , always gives the same error ...

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
me is the opposite , all online servers work , but local server does not work ... and downloaded the exploit files from several different sources , always gives the same error ...

What OS are you using?
What server package installed?
What exploit files have you got?

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, I have a retail disc of Super Mario Maker. Currently I use TubeHax to block updates so that I can use Loadiine but I really want to be able to play my retail version of Super Mario Maker online. Is it ok to temporarily disable Tubehax to update my game? Thank you.

Last edited by PsychoticDust,

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have a retail disc of Super Mario Maker. Currently I use Tubehax to block updates but I really want to be able to play my retail version of Super Mario Maker online. Is it ok to temporarily disable Tubehax to update my game? Thank you.
You should be okay I went to a friends yesterday and played smash on his 5.5.x (not online) he hasn't blocked anything and he was not updated so there's no 5.6 update yet. so taking it online I would imagine would be okay as long as the update wasn't released over night and I highly doubt it was. maybe wait for someone else to confirm 100% but I'm sure it's ok.

Reactions: PsychoticDust

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
You should be okay I went to a friends yesterday and played smash on his 5.5.x (not online) he hasn't blocked anything and he was not updated so there's no 5.6 update yet. so taking it online I would imagine would be okay as long as the update wasn't released over night and I highly doubt it was. maybe wait for someone else to confirm 100% but I'm sure it's ok.
I think you're right. It was last updated in May, so I think I will be fine. I just wanted to make 100% sure. Thank you. :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a possibility that one day that it would be online compatible?
maybe, yes. if something can be done one way, it can be done again (if online is possible from disc, it can be from loadiine with the necessary rights access granted with the proper hack).
one day doesn't mean tomorrow, it could be few months or even years, or never. it will depends the developer's interests and free time.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
nothing has been done recently.
no update or change is planed by the main developers as far as I know.
Maybe they are working on their side without talking about it, but don't expect a new fix or release in the next few days. I guess everyone is busy with their real life.

90% of games are fully playable, (solo of course) so don't need full time work on it.
We will see for new Wii U games (Lego SW7 and so) if they need a fix but meanwhile, plenty of games are working ok :)

Reactions: Shadow#1

deformyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why is it that the padcon feature persist to the entire os after you've launched a game, but not if you go in loadiine and directly exit?
I've looked into the code but didn't find anything. The vpad function is patched at the startup of the app, so I see no reason for this behavior...

dibas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Why is it that the padcon feature persist to the entire os after you've launched a game, but not if you go in loadiine and directly exit?
I've looked into the code but didn't find anything. The vpad function is patched at the startup of the app, so I see no reason for this behavior...

That's purely intentional. All patches are undone when exiting Loadiine. If you want to keep padcon running as a workaround, start a game and exit to the home screen from there. It's the best functional compromise I came up with for Loadiine. I do have a standalone padcon version lying around somewhere but I never found the time to clean it up for publishing and implement a few options like a configurable button. Anyway, the patches are self-explanatory, so in case anyone needs more functionality they can add it themselves, as I currently have little time to spare on Wii U projects.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol