• Likes 132

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just tested devils third and fifa 13 (dont ask) both work great again. Very stable build, no idea who made it or what the change log is. It haunts me...
I'll take a look at that thread.
I'll see if I can hunt down the dev who made the changes and my imposter too. :P

You don't need to do any changes in the XML files or anything for games with multiple RPLs?
Just drop everything in the SD and that's it?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll take a look at that thread.
I'll see if I can hunt down the dev who made the changes and my imposter too. :P

You don't need to do any changes in the XML files or anything for games with multiple RPLs?
Just drop everything in the SD and that's it?

Yup I have made no changes and they all still work or now work since they didnt before.

to be fair its only games that needed NWF (nintendo web framework) that seem to be fixed, but its a great modification that doesn't seem to have broken anything in the process.

@BothyBhoy Uwizard is the worst IMHO. Give VGMtoolbox a go if you get more errors.

is there a link somewhere to this version....thank you...
The version I'm using is in my self host bundle, but you can use it as you need to: http://www.mediafire.com/download/66biudc9w3v3if9/SELF+HOST+HBL+1.1+loadiine+mod.zip

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: BothyBhoy

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup I have made no changes and they all still work or now work since they didnt before.

to be fair its only games that needed NWF (nintendo web framework) that seem to be fixed, but its a great modification that doesn't seem to have broken anything in the process.

@BothyBhoy Uwizard is the worst IMHO. Give VGMtoolbox a go if you get more errors.
if i get errors in disc wizard i always try VGMtoolbox...but that usually throws up errors too. so i'm thinking bad dumps....i guess but thank you for info.....

Reactions: MUDD_BR

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if i get errors in disc wizard i always try VGMtoolbox...but that usually throws up errors too. so i'm thinking bad dumps....i guess but thank you for info.....

Possibly, but that some bad luck! :(

I have only had issue with Hyrule Warriors, AC3 and 1-2 other games..... that I cant think of..... as a result I default to VGM

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I´ve got a lot of errors too, so search for the 'ready2play' links as that are errors free. I know a site that have some torrent links with ready for loadiine, it´s a very few list but if some wanted it ask me via pm.

Reactions: BothyBhoy

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Reactions: KiiWii

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,is the new Exploit(better Success Rate) down on recommend Sites?
How many Sites exists with the better Success rate Exploit?
Yesterday on wiiubru it worked,Today only the old Exploit load.

Bye

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

since it is the April Fools' i though i would put something fun out to this place.

Here is Loadiine for everyone :)! You don't even need a WiiU for it.
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/TX7aBXYz/file.html

Just extract that archive to some folder and put your games with the meta folder inside (necessary!! actually only meta is sufficient) into the resouces folder inside that directory. For example "loadiine/resources/some game name/meta". It is recommended to use this application with more than one game ;). Try pressing different keyboard keys to see different kind of effects (My person favorites are the arrows, w/s/a/d and tab).

PS:
This is the OpenGL4 application I wrote before loadiine gx2 which we used to test out and build up the icon carousel and its countless parameters. You can try modifying all the parameters by pressing different keyboard keys (i dont even remember them all myself but i could get a list out of the source code) and see if you find yourself a perfect setup ;).
You will need a OpenGL3+ compatible graphic card to run this and a Windows OS (i could compile it for linux too though).

Last edited by dimok,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@dimok Why aren't my games booting?
4c8f44c735.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...