Hacking Loaders not opening

Tanubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if that has been answered. I couldn't find the information. I followed the noob hacking guide, installed everything using SDsetup, got my switch into an emummc state. I followed guides on Goldleaf and tinfoil but my only problem is neither one seem to work. Goldleaf installer latest just seems to boot me back to hbmenu every time I run it and Tinfoil semi worked once, however I couldn't navigate the menu at all. I redownloaded using other guides, grabbing the latest tinfoil releases and now it acts the same way as Goldleaf. It just boots me back to the hbmenu whenever I launch it. Awoo tells me it can't work in applet mode and when I hold R to launch it from the hbmenu it still launches in applet mode. I'm new to this and trying to figure everything out. Anyone got any advice? Sorry if this is a dumb question. Also my firmware is on the newest update.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if that has been answered. I couldn't find the information. I followed the noob hacking guide, installed everything using SDsetup, got my switch into an emummc state. I followed guides on Goldleaf and tinfoil but my only problem is neither one seem to work. Goldleaf installer latest just seems to boot me back to hbmenu every time I run it and Tinfoil semi worked once, however I couldn't navigate the menu at all. I redownloaded using other guides, grabbing the latest tinfoil releases and now it acts the same way as Goldleaf. It just boots me back to the hbmenu whenever I launch it. Awoo tells me it can't work in applet mode and when I hold R to launch it from the hbmenu it still launches in applet mode. I'm new to this and trying to figure everything out. Anyone got any advice? Sorry if this is a dumb question. Also my firmware is on the newest update.
You're supposed to hold R over a title not the Album. The Album is an applet so holding R won't boot you out of Applet Mode. You have to hold R over a non-applet such as a game to get out of Applet Mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.