Hacking Load SX Tools with Android Tv Box

InvisibleH8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand the hate guys. My switch and android box are literally touching and I never thought of doing this either.
Having a cable permanently in the android box to charge my pro controller and launch payload makes a lot of sense.
But never thought of it until now.
Thank You.
I also don't think dongles are automatically better, a short USB-C cord is way more compact and you basically always have your phone handy when on the go.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
which payload sender did you use ?
NXLoader, or rekado, or webFuséeLauncher?

I guess rekado is the most used sender.

There are senders for iOS without the need of dependencies, or even using python on OSX.
I try to list all senders and payload here https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_Switch_payloads#Payload_senders_.28Software.29
If I missed some, let me know.

I don't understand why there are so much people bashing for the idea of using another sender than their own.
People are free to use the sender they want, being a dongle, or a software on phone, computer, or microwave if they like.

I'd even would love to see a Switch homebrew payload sender ! yeah, you'll say it's useless to use a switch to boot another switch. I just find the idea great, not for wasting time or making it complicated, but for proof of concept and developers just love to do things because they can.
there's a homebrew bounty, for anyone without enough ideas.

Last edited by Cyan,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Argentina . Anything you order from alibaba China took 60 days to arrive if you order to US , 40 days maybe .
If you order from trough Dhl or ups add extra $40 for shipping , so not gonna Pat $55 for a dongle or wait 60 days ; when I can do exactly the same with an usb c cable and android tv box that I already have :-)
try using free shipping, or china shipping.
it will take $8 and it will take 30 days, but at least it's cheap.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There is an IPA app to send payloads from an iphone on reddit somewhere
I've tried the one that's on Cydia por jaibroken devices but I had to use other cable and it seem they where not compatible .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try using free shipping, or china shipping.
it will take $8 and it will take 30 days, but at least it's cheap.
Already did with some 3ds tags , 60 days . Unfortunately if you leave in Argentina delivery periods are longer , are Dollars are expensive to us

which payload sender did you use ?
NXLoader, or rekado, or webFuséeLauncher?

I guess rekado is the most used sender.

There are senders for iOS without the need of dependencies, or even using python on OSX.
I try to list all senders and payload here https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_Switch_payloads#Payload_senders_.28Software.29
If I missed some, let me know.

I don't understand why there are so much people bashing for the idea of using another sender than their own.
People are free to use the sender they want, being a dongle, or a software on phone, computer, or microwave if they like.

I'd even would love to see a Switch homebrew payload sender ! yeah, you'll say it's useless to use a switch to boot another switch. I just find the idea great, not for wasting time or making it complicated, but for proof of concept and developers just love to do things because they can.
there's a homebrew bounty, for anyone without enough ideas.
With this one you don't need to install anything not even python , justo go into the web page and load some of the bins that they already have , or import the bin you want .
https://elijahzawesome.github.io/web-cfw-loader/#

rahaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried the one that's on Cydia por jaibroken devices but I had to use other cable and it seem they where not compatible .

Already did with some 3ds tags , 60 days . Unfortunately if you leave in Argentina delivery periods are longer , are Dollars are expensive to us

With this one you don't need to install anything not even python , justo go into the web page and load some of the bins that they already have , or import the bin you want .
https://elijahzawesome.github.io/web-cfw-loader/#
You dont need to be jailbroken to install it, You can use Cydia Impactor to sideload the file for 7 days, then you will need to re sideload it

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You dont need to be jailbroken to install it, You can use Cydia Impactor to sideload the file for 7 days, then you will need to re sideload it
Ho didn't know that , anyway I could try it and it didn't work for the cable adapter that I have ; luckly with the web based payload y just leave the usb cable connected on the Mac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs