Load SX Tools with Android Tv Box

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by matias3ds, Sep 21, 2018.

1. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    As its stated on Team Xecuter web , you can run a payload if you dont have a dongle with an Android phone , but what happends if you have an iphone , and a Mac , and no Android Phone .
    Hey i have an Android Tv Box and an Otg cable i might try to install there and check if works , and guess what it did !!! i know, i know ; i'm not a genious but it happend many times when i tried to run TegraRcm with windows 10 in my notebook , the program freezes or stated that it had sent the payload and never loads on the Switch , i realize then its either the usb cable or the notebook , when the notebook request to install the drivers several times i was almost sure the issue was on the notebook , after being tired of so many issues , i installed Sx Tools on my T95Z plus Android device and it load supper fast the first time i tried , so if you're havving those issues i might wanna try this solution , and check in what other Android devices might work other than Phones and tablets .

T95Plus.

XxBLUExX likes this.
  2. TR_mahmutpek
    This message by TR_mahmutpek has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Sep 22, 2018, Reason: Resolved.
    Sep 21, 2018
  3. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    Dongles are so cheap I don't understand why people make life difficult for themselves.

4. radicalwookie
    This message by radicalwookie has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Sep 22, 2018, Reason: Resolved.
    Sep 21, 2018
  5. Andalitez

Andalitez GBAtemp Fan

Jul 2, 2018
    France
    Final Space
    And for OP's next trick: Load SX tools without a switch

Last edited by Andalitez, Sep 21, 2018
    pandavova and Ericjwg like this.
  6. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    If i order a dongle in my contry takes 60 days to arrive , i already have an otg cable .

7. Kazesama

Kazesama GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2003
    United States
    Earth
    Load SX OS without hands.

pandavova likes this.
  8. matias3ds
    This message by matias3ds has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Sep 22, 2018, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    Sep 21, 2018
  9. xYuunax

xYuunax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2018
    China
    Hong Kong
    Last edited by xYuunax, Sep 21, 2018
    matias3ds likes this.
  10. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    Hey thanks for the tip , i haven't seen it , but as it says in that post you have to install lib , and a bounch of other stuffs on the Mac to run the program , that why I liked the Android tv box way I installed only an apk file , and was running .
    I first thought that it wasn't going to work for the usb power on the Android tv , but it did . That's also why I put the model of Android tv that I have , I don't know it will work on all the Android tb models .

11. TR_mahmutpek
    This message by TR_mahmutpek has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Sep 22, 2018, Reason: Reply to deleted post.
    Sep 21, 2018
  12. ImDroided

ImDroided Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2018
    United States
    I have soy tv's which come with android on em.... I should try this.

matias3ds likes this.
  13. Canna

Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

GBAtemp Patron
    Canna is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 14, 2018
    United Kingdom
    part 1.
    How to complicate your life

Boriskr likes this.
  14. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    Sure and if it works comment the brand and model please .

15. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    Where do you exactly live?

16. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    Argentina . Anything you order from alibaba China took 60 days to arrive if you order to US , 40 days maybe .
    If you order from trough Dhl or ups add extra $40 for shipping , so not gonna Pat $55 for a dongle or wait 60 days ; when I can do exactly the same with an usb c cable and android tv box that I already have :-)

17. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

Apr 27, 2018
    United States
    Next up
    Load sx os with an car

18. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    Does the an car runs on Android ??? whats the cost of an cars ???

19. Techjunky90

Techjunky90 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    I've been using my Nvidia shield TV to launch payloads since the day I hacked my switch. Makes things pretty simple when the switch is by the tv, simply plug in the USB C cable, instant payload launch

matias3ds and thorasgar like this.
  20. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    I have Shields on two of my TVs so had been considering doing this as well. It doesn’t save me much as I just have to run upstairs to a PC but one of my kids could be deep into a game on it and I would need to kick him off for a minute. Still don’t think doing it this way is all that “complicated”.

matias3ds likes this.
  21. matias3ds
    OP

matias3ds GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    wait check what just happend to me , i tried to load with mi android tv device Rajnx and Rainx and i have an error code everytime , but with payload.bin works great ,
    So i tried using my desktop Mac , with google Chrome and this webpage : https://elijahzawesome.github.io/web-cfw-loader/#
    And it loads every different payload ,, guess i found a final solution for sending the payloads :-)

22. ExploitJunkie

ExploitJunkie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    Im gonna try this with my amazon cube its essentially android and I can install apks. I dont really need to but hey why the fuck not lol

23. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Hmm maybe the upcoming Amazon Microwave with Alexa will work. :rofl2:

24. ExploitJunkie

ExploitJunkie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    electric can opener/payloader yes! the ideas are flowing!