Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
custom_1235697011278_lbppsp.JPG

"The recently announced Playstation Portable version of LittleBigPlanet is being developed by with help by Media Molecule and will likely be able to connect in someway with the Playstation 3 version.

The PSP's LittleBigPlanet will also tap into the three tenets of the original title: Playing, creating and sharing, John Koller, director of hardware marketing for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, told Kotaku in a recent interview.

'There is a whole play, create, share component to the game, just like the PS3,' he said. 'They are still working on that, so there's not a whole lot to talk about yet.'

Koller added that the developers were also looking at ways for the PSP version to connect with the PS3 version, perhaps to share levels, though he said no decision had been made yet.

Koller said that the decision to bring LittleBigPlanet to the Playstation Portable was driven in part by Sony's desire to expand the casual market for their portable.

Announced at Destination Playstation earlier this week along with a slew of other top-tier titles, LittleBigPlanet PSP likely isn't the biggest title heading to the platform this year, he said.

'At Destination Playstation we announced about half of the line up for the PSP this year, some fairly major, triple-A titles are coming for the back half of the year that are going to be announced in the coming months and at E3.'

'LittleBigPlanet is going to be one of the top three but a number of others that are coming are just as big.'

Update: Koller initially told us that Media Molecule was developing LittleBigPlanet for the PSP, but we've since clarified that it is being made with their input."

Source

B

ball2012003

wow that picture kinda freaked me out once i saw
im glad it will connect to the ps3 version

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
I love this game, I go to my cousins house alot just for this game. I REALLY wish it would come out on the 360.

ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

this will be the PS3 FLAGSHIP GAME!

if they have any sense it will be a SONY ONLY product!

I have this and its soooooooooooo damn addictive! ...when your bored of the levels that come with it (and there's crap loads) then user made content will be there to wade through forever!
smile.gif

to add it for PSP will just make it more addictive too! ......

I see levels where you get in a rocket or a racing car,plane etc on the PS3 version and burst out into space or other medium and land on the PSP version continue the level solving puzzles and get back into another mode of transport and travel back to the PS3 version taking some sort of icon/idol/stickers/outfit etc etc to the PS3 version to be able to complete a PS3 level using those items
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.