1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
when i try to install my lit wiiware wad it gets stuck at installing content #13 i useally wait a few minutes before i turn it off

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How long is a few minutes? Some WiiWare are very large and can take over 5 minutes to install.

LIT_Adam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you're having trouble installing the wad, have you considered just buying the game? We made the price $8 to get more people to purchase it, and you're getting a lot of content for that price (30 rooms, 5 bosses, 2 endings, 2 playable characters, timed challenge mode). There's no big publisher on this game, just WayForward, so the more people buy our game the more likely we'll be able to continue doing unique download games like LIT in the future.
yay.gif

- Adam (LIT's director)

Reactions: BlackAngel5

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
LIT_Adam said:
Since you're having trouble installing the wad, have you considered just buying the game? We made the price $8 to get more people to purchase it, and you're getting a lot of content for that price (30 rooms, 5 bosses, 2 endings, 2 playable characters, timed challenge mode). There's no big publisher on this game, just WayForward, so the more people buy our game the more likely we'll be able to continue doing unique download games like LIT in the future.
yay.gif

- Adam (LIT's director)
I agree. I myself purchased the game and it was worth it. I wish people weren't so quick to pirate things.

yumms

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LIT_Adam said:
yay.gif

- Adam (LIT's director)
Thats awesome
laugh.gif

AlphaAxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LIT_Adam said:
yay.gif

- Adam (LIT's director)

I agree also. The only instance where I install WADs is to try games out. If Nintendo had some sort of way to Demo WiiWare games, that would be much more convenient to the customer, and I would probably not need to try out games this way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: I was corrupting memory that just happened to be object metadata of some sort.