Listing Wii Releases on the frontpage = not cool

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Psyfira, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyfira
    OP

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Little rant about Wii roms being listed on the frontpage here. Since when was this an "everything Nintendo" board? I thought the whole point of GBATemp was the handheld and portable gaming community. In the past it didn't cover Gamecube releases, so why should the Wii be any different?

I can understand there being Wii sections of the forum and release lists for people who want them, that's perfectly fine. But maybe include an optional setting to get the Wii ROM details off the frontpage for those that don't want them (especially seeing as the boxarts are so big)?

Pretty please? [​IMG]

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

3. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    We'll hopefully be implementing a new portal system soon that should satisfy everyone. [​IMG]

Not everyone likes the Wii releases on the portal, a lot of people didn't like it when we started covering DS ROMs. But we need to keep up with the times to bring in new members. For now you don't have the option of what you see on the portal, but soon I hope that will change. [​IMG]

For now, you're going to have to put up with them, sorry peeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.