list of things i hate

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. people who say shit like "you do NOT want to see me before i get my morning coffee"
2. super mario galaxy
3. people who LOVE to put across some personal aspect of theirs (like if i told you how i was half native-american in every post)
4. woif
5. religion
6. energy drinks
7. fats
8. mispronunciation (even though I am liable to do it as I read about things more than I hear about things)
9. people saying memes irl
10. people who absolutely believe they can tell if somebody is a virgin or not just by looking at them

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
list of things i like

str8_0.jpg

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're directly contradicting yourself with the 3rd thing on the list..are you gonna add yourself to the list of things you hate?

I just thought I'd point that out for you.

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
You're directly contradicting yourself with the 3rd thing on the list..are you gonna add yourself to the list of things you hate?

I just thought I'd point that out for you.
explain

@trolley: I don't know, been so long.. but I sure miss him
wub.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't like people putting personal details on their posts, yet this entire thread is about personal details, and not in the Blog forum.

V This good stuff!

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
You don't like people putting personal details on their posts, yet this entire thread is about personal details, and not in the Blog forum.

V This good stuff!
learn to read?

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Well, I mostly think internet memes are pretty boring, so I do have reason to think it's boring. They fail to amuse me most of the time.

D

Deleted_171835

simon_003 said:
Well, I mostly think internet memes are pretty boring, so I do have reason to think it's boring. They fail to amuse me most of the time.
Not easily statified, I see. This is the EoF! Relax!

Obvious Troll is obvious.

smileipb2.png

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
simon_003 said:
Not easily statified, I see. This is the EoF! Relax!

Obvious Troll is obvious.

smileipb2.png

I guess your right. It's New Years Day, after all, and we're probably all a bit tired after a night of hard partying.

Oh and to add to the thread:

People who make a big deal of New Years Eve.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
2. super mario galaxy
I am now predjudice against you.

This is from a British straight male who has a two year old daughter and a female partner to whom I live with and has once taken in a stray cat.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gore, I don't like this list. You're lucky you didn't see me before my morning coffee, after my big, fat, half-native American (did you also know I'm half German?) ass does my Christian prayers (praise the Lord!). I swear, if I wasn't playing Super Mario Galaxy (BEST GAME EVAR!) I'd rickroll you. Still, if I could, I'd chug a few Red Bull and after that you would never misunderestimate me, young man. Also, what the fuck is a woif?

That took a while to think of. Give me some credit for it, at least.

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Gore, I don't like this list. You're lucky you didn't see me before my morning coffee, after my big, fat, half-native American (did you also know I'm half German?) ass does my Christian prayers (praise the Lord!). I swear, if I wasn't playing Super Mario Galaxy (BEST GAME EVAR!) I'd rickroll you. Still, if I could, I'd chug a few Red Bull and after that you would never misunderestimate me, young man. Also, what the fuck is a woif?

That took a while to think of. Give me some credit for it, at least.
woif is my brother
nayps3.gif

also: SMG sux

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...