Gaming List of Best Wii Japanese Titles / Games

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont read japanese so most of the time I just overlook games from this region. One exception was tatsunoko vs capcom since its a fighting game and you dont need to read japanese to understand it.
Today I realized there was a fatal frame title for the wii but that it will never be available for pal or ntsc-u. Good thing is that there is a translation out there, so im going to give this game a try.
Anyone have any nice recommendations?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fatal Frame 4 just got translated fully (or almost fully), I think. Supposedly it needs a retail copy, though.

Sin and Punishment 2 is in Japanese (set for English release soon), but all the menus and stuff are English. The only things that aren't English are the voices or subtitles, which doesn't matter since you'd probably get lost in the storyline even if it was in English.

Monster Hunter Tri has an English menu translation.

If you're familiar with how Dynasty and Samurai Warriors is laid out, menu wise, Sengoku Musou 3 is easy to understand (and is a fucking awesome game).

nuker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guild McCommunist said:
Fatal Frame 4 just got translated fully (or almost fully), I think. Supposedly it needs a retail copy, though.

Sin and Punishment 2 is in Japanese (set for English release soon), but all the menus and stuff are English. The only things that aren't English are the voices or subtitles, which doesn't matter since you'd probably get lost in the storyline even if it was in English.

Monster Hunter Tri has an English menu translation.

If you're familiar with how Dynasty and Samurai Warriors is laid out, menu wise, Sengoku Musou 3 is easy to understand (and is a fucking awesome game).

all of these games will be released in the west. but you have forgotten Arc Rise Fantasia ;-)

to add to my list:

Tales of Graces
Captain Rainbow
428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de

i think this is everything which won't come out of japan (oh yeah. there sure is a ton of crapgames, too^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv