List of Best Wii Japanese Titles / Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by k4ever, Jan 18, 2010.

Jan 18, 2010
  1. k4ever
    OP

Member k4ever GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I dont read japanese so most of the time I just overlook games from this region. One exception was tatsunoko vs capcom since its a fighting game and you dont need to read japanese to understand it.
    Today I realized there was a fatal frame title for the wii but that it will never be available for pal or ntsc-u. Good thing is that there is a translation out there, so im going to give this game a try.
    Anyone have any nice recommendations?

2. nuker

Newcomer nuker Member

Germany
    Tales of Graces
    Captain Rainbow

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Fatal Frame 4 just got translated fully (or almost fully), I think. Supposedly it needs a retail copy, though.

Sin and Punishment 2 is in Japanese (set for English release soon), but all the menus and stuff are English. The only things that aren't English are the voices or subtitles, which doesn't matter since you'd probably get lost in the storyline even if it was in English.

Monster Hunter Tri has an English menu translation.

If you're familiar with how Dynasty and Samurai Warriors is laid out, menu wise, Sengoku Musou 3 is easy to understand (and is a fucking awesome game).

4. nuker

Newcomer nuker Member

Germany

all of these games will be released in the west. but you have forgotten Arc Rise Fantasia ;-)

to add to my list:

Tales of Graces
    Captain Rainbow
    428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de

i think this is everything which won't come out of japan (oh yeah. there sure is a ton of crapgames, too^^)