List of All Android Games Ported to Vita?

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to find a website where it preserves all of the Android games have been ported to Vita, instead, just some here and there.

Such an example:

The ported version is typically on Github, but the game files you'll need to get them yourself.

Hope someone can help.

Reactions: SuperDan

joantucker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure about a comprehensive list of all Android games that have been ported to Vita, but hopefully, someone else can share some insights. In the meantime, it's worth keeping in mind that there are some potential risks associated with downloading Android games from unofficial sources or using "Free premium Mod Apk apps". These can be harmful to your device and may even compromise your personal information.

If you're looking for games to play on your Vita, I would recommend checking out some of the popular titles available on the official PlayStation Store. There are lots of great options to choose from, and you can be sure that they're safe and well-optimized for the Vita platform.

Last edited by joantucker,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this is what you looking for?

https://android.rinnegatamante.it
Nice.

There's definitely a lot of potential for the Vita to be supported by fans for years, but Android has become an OS I love to use and especially with RetroArch (this'll give me a reason to use outdated Android tablets/phones when compatible).

Plus, connecting a controller via BT is very much plug and play which is great.

Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice.

There's definitely a lot of potential for the Vita to be supported by fans for years, but Android has become an OS I love to use and especially with RetroArch (this'll give me a reason to use outdated Android tablets/phones when compatible).

Plus, connecting a controller via BT is very much plug and play which is great.
I’m on the same boat, I’m not interested in phone gaming especially due to having to use a touch screen but a few months ago I got myself an Android stream box, one of the best decisions I ever did, not only do I use it to stream youtube, netflix, disney and such but I also installed several emulators from Playstation to Dreamcast to N64 to PSP to Saturn and honestly I have been using it for gaming more so than most of my actual gaming devices in the past few months, my Playstation is collecting dust as I’m using its controller with my Android stream box.

It’s exactly how you described it, pick up and play, watching youtube or netflix? Just switch the app, activate controller, play games. ironically I initially bought it to be able to stream my PS Vita on TV, unfortunately that didn’t work because this feature is no longer supported since Android 10 which my Android device is running on, but I mean I can use it to play PS1 and PSP so 2/3 ain’t bad and I get Dreamcas and N64 as well so I wouldn’t call it a loss.

Last edited by sonictopfan,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m on the same boat, I’m not interested in phone gaming especially due to having to use a touch screen but a few months ago I got myself an Android stream box, one of the best decisions I ever did, not only do I use it to stream youtube, netflix, disney and such but I also installed several emulators from Playstation to Dreamcast to N64 to PSP to Saturn and honestly I have been using it for gaming more so than most of my actual gaming devices in the past few months, my Playstation is collecting dust as I’m using its controller with my Android stream box.

It’s exactly how you described it, pick up and play, watching youtube or netflix? Just switch the app, activate controller, play games. ironically I initially bought it to be able to stream my PS Vita on TV, unfortunately that didn’t work because this feature is no longer supported since Android 10 which my Android device is running on, but I mean I can use it to play PS1 and PSP so 2/3 ain’t bad and I get Dreamcas and N64 as well so I wouldn’t call it a loss.
I just got around to playing games on RetroArch on Android with a controller (Switch Pro Controller) and holy shit, that was incredible! A true console experience on the go and I loved it. 😍

Mario World with touchscreen controls is almost impossible, but with a controller it's a blast and especially in ultra-widescreen mode. :) (Widescreen isn't wide enough :P)

Anyway, if Ridge Racer Splitstream were to be ported to the Vita that would be great since it doesn't run on newer Android systems (runs fine on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 7).

Better than RR on the Vita, imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)