Hacking [List] Games required Firmware version

ravensfan8448

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried running rayman legends and splatoon 2 (BBB proper releases) on my 1.0.0 switch and they are both asking for an update to play. All other games I've tried in the 2.3.0 or lower section have worked fine though.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried running rayman legends and splatoon 2 (BBB proper releases) on my 1.0.0 switch and they are both asking for an update to play. All other games I've tried in the 2.3.0 or lower section have worked fine though.

That could be true... 1.0.0 and 2.3.0 were not the same, however most people updated.

ravensfan8448

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That could be true... 1.0.0 and 2.3.0 were not the same, however most people updated.
Oh yea, I'm sure most people are on higher firmwares than 1.0. The "2.3.0 and lower" section is the only one applicable to me though so I figured I'd make it known in case any other 1.0 users are going off of this list. I appreciate the work you've done in maintaining this list though, it has proven very helpful.

eXzoN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yonder the cloud catcher chronicles is working under 4.1 just work fine. don’t know if there is a firmware under 4.1 where it is working.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

TheKerplunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
List can't be outdated, but your eyes can.
Check cartridge revision on the back, based on numbers its require different fw

I'm talking about the thread itself, where it reads "Thanks Mario! There is no game here... please visit another Firmware" about games that requires 5.X.X.

Chuuij

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Is it true that any game cartridge that requires 4.1.0 will have the update on the cartridge?

Kirby is the only game that has the "^Update 4.1.0 on cartridge^" added in the list.

Then there's also this, but no mention of it on the list:
Just got Mario Tennis Aces and it updated my Switch to 4.1.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.