Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riding_Star_3D
Mario_and_Donkey_Kong_Minis_on_the_Move_eShop_3DS
3D.Classics.Xevious
Ninja_Battle_Heroes_eShop_3DS

There are others missing between Picross e4 and Riding Star but 3ds.essh.co is having everything labeled 3DS Game/Demo now so it requires some googling to figure out if the titles are strictly eShop.

Reactions: Margen67

verne94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
3D Classics Sonic The Hedgehog USA and Pikmin Short Movies 3D USA work ona PAL 3DS with R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe; Pokedex 3D Pro gives a "Cluster Error" (?!?) and Shantae and the Pirates Course USA gets stuck on the Nintendo 3DS loading screen...

Reactions: Warft

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uhhh... How come the .cia GBA games don't work?

The GBA titles that aren't VC (iirc only one is VC) actually boot into DS mode. Noone has figured out (or shared) how to boot them.

3D Classics Sonic The Hedgehog USA and Pikmin Short Movies 3D USA work ona PAL 3DS with R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe; Pokedex 3D Pro gives a "Cluster Error" (?!?) and Shantae and the Pirates Course USA gets stuck on the Nintendo 3DS loading screen...

It sounds like a problem with the SD. You should back it up and format it with this.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The GBA titles that aren't VC (iirc only one is VC) actually boot into DS mode. Noone has figured out (or shared) how to boot them.

None of them are VC emulated, and no, they don't boot into TWL_FIRM (DS mode), they boot into AGB_FIRM.
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/FIRM "TWL_FIRM handles DS(i) backwards compatibility, while AGB_FIRM handles running GBA VC titles."

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From 3dbrew:
The ARM9 FIRM section for TWL_FIRM and AGB_FIRM are exactly the same(for TWL_FIRM and AGB_FIRM versions which were updated with the same system-update).

I worded it poorly. I meant it uses the same alternate firmware booting method as DS mode but without the extra hardware.

As for the emulated GBA title, I saw two people on here reference it a while ago but I could very well be repeating false info.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
From 3dbrew:

I worded it poorly. I meant it uses the same alternate firmware booting method as DS mode but without the extra hardware.

As for the emulated GBA title, I saw two people on here reference it a while ago but I could very well be repeating false info.
Probably, as there is a software GBA emulator built in the GB/C/NES VC emulator, but it's not very good.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it was in this thread that someone posted a savegame for Picross e4 with the bonus puzzles (that you get for owning Picross e) unlocked. Can't find it here or anywhere else now tho. I was hoping to ask if they or anyone could do the same for Picross e5? Pretty please? :)

edit: I was wrong, found it on "that forum" with the rom downloads. No not the iso one, the other one. Request still stands tho :)

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Palatine CFW play any eShop titles? And if so, shouldn't there be a category on this google dox for them now?

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
A lot of new games have been dumped. Unfortunately, some of them, like Jett Rocket 2, Sayonara Umihara Kawase european version, and Picross e2, are nowhere to be found... :( wonder what's the deal

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of new games have been dumped. Unfortunately, some of them, like Jett Rocket 2, Sayonara Umihara Kawase european version, and Picross e2, are nowhere to be found... :( wonder what's the deal
I believe the Picross games have been converted to cia! I seen 2 and 3 as well (I think; u know I saw Picross games dumped in .3ds and in cia. ) There is a website that has them Google it search the hell out of it! Use your Google fu! I really wish I could just post the name of the site for you, sorry :(

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the Picross games have been converted to cia! I seen 2 and 3 as well (I think; u know I saw Picross games dumped in .3ds and in cia. ) There is a website that has them Google it search the hell out of it! Use your Google fu! I really wish I could just post the name of the site for you, sorry :(
Right now I can only run 3DS files as I wasn't able to install the CFW(I'm using a clone cart), btw I'll try looking for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work