Linux WBFS with support for ciso

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by minwii, Apr 23, 2009.

1. minwii
    OP

minwii Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2009
    Hello,

I've checked out the latest code from GitHub for the WBFS command line tool. I've compiled this in Linux and it works great.

http://github.com/caristat/wbfs/tree/master

(link above to where I got the source code).

This client doesn't support *.ciso format ISO files as far as I can tell. I have read that some windows based WBFS managers support this format, can anyone point me in the right direction for where to find the source code that does this? Would I have to add it to WBFS to make it work?

edit: as far as I can see from the descriptions of the Windows apps, the ciso code was originally by HERMES. Where do I find this? or as anyone else compiled this for Linux?

2. space79

space79 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    hi there!

i'm also interested in a version who supports the cios's in my jaunty - but i'm not good in compiling stuff.

does anyone could help?! miwii?!

3. space79

space79 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    up!

4. nl255

nl255 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2004
    Not that I can see, but the source code to hermes' wbfs_win is available in the uLoader package (hzzp://wiinewz.com/forums/attachments/nintendo-news/3161-uloader-version-2-7-uloader_v2.7.rar). I don't think anyone has ported it back to the linux version though.

5. space79

space79 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    so, if the source is out now, it should / could be possible [​IMG]

that's a nice info!

so, i hope that the ppl who be able to read, modify and compile code, so their best for a small bash based binary [​IMG]

GO GO GO! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice