Linux WBFS with support for ciso

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by minwii, Apr 23, 2009.

Apr 23, 2009

Linux WBFS with support for ciso by minwii at 6:22 PM (2,042 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. minwii
    OP

Newcomer minwii Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello,

I've checked out the latest code from GitHub for the WBFS command line tool. I've compiled this in Linux and it works great.

http://github.com/caristat/wbfs/tree/master

(link above to where I got the source code).

This client doesn't support *.ciso format ISO files as far as I can tell. I have read that some windows based WBFS managers support this format, can anyone point me in the right direction for where to find the source code that does this? Would I have to add it to WBFS to make it work?

edit: as far as I can see from the descriptions of the Windows apps, the ciso code was originally by HERMES. Where do I find this? or as anyone else compiled this for Linux?

2. space79

Newcomer space79 Newbie

Germany
    hi there!

i'm also interested in a version who supports the cios's in my jaunty - but i'm not good in compiling stuff.

does anyone could help?! miwii?!

3. space79

Newcomer space79 Newbie

Germany
  4. nl255

Member nl255 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Not that I can see, but the source code to hermes' wbfs_win is available in the uLoader package (hzzp://wiinewz.com/forums/attachments/nintendo-news/3161-uloader-version-2-7-uloader_v2.7.rar). I don't think anyone has ported it back to the linux version though.

5. space79

Newcomer space79 Newbie

Germany
    so, if the source is out now, it should / could be possible [​IMG]

that's a nice info!

so, i hope that the ppl who be able to read, modify and compile code, so their best for a small bash based binary [​IMG]

GO GO GO! [​IMG]