Hacking Linux tools

skedone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what is used on Linux or have a .SH for converting video files for the movie players on the flashcards i have a m3ds real perfect bundle with the latest triple loader also links to other linux tools for the ds would be nice too.. i have searched but the fact this site does not have its own search engine is very annoying

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skedone said:
anyone know what is used on Linux or have a .SH for converting video files for the movie players on the flashcards i have a m3ds real perfect bundle with the latest triple loader also links to other linux tools for the ds would be nice too.. i have searched but the fact this site does not have its own search engine is very annoying

Take a look at the upper right hand corner of your screen. Problem solved.

In any case, the only Linux DPG converter I know of is called "DPGConv" and tends to produce out-of-sync movies sometimes. You'll have to experiment with it.

You'll find that support for Linux is rather low in the world of DS homebrew. Obviously the DS apps themselves will work the same no matter which OS you use to put them on your card, but any supporting PC-side applications are usually Windows-only.

skedone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might give it go under wine but i find converters and alike are a bit hit and miss what with linux not using the same calls to hardware and alike i will give it a go tho

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can't get anything to work, you could try http://media-convert.com/, it's an online media converter (duh
smile.gif
) that supports .dpg files.
it is a little slow depending on your upload speed, but it should work. there aren't any virus' or anything, just tricky adds
wink.gif

EDIT: it's a little old, but try this: http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=7897

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: