Gaming Link's Awakening + OOT Trailer

zumbertinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Link's Awakening is now avaliable on the Eshop, and they have a 3D trailer of OOT along with other new content.. I don't know if people saw it because I didn't get a Spotpass for it, so I decided to start a topic here. What did you guys think of the trailer??

By the way, what's with the Carmina Burana playing? xD They wanted the standard musical cliché for "epic"? xDDD

Edit: Maybe it is from the Conan soundtrack? I think I just totally failed recognizing the music xD

dedei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
say what
ohmy.gif

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So. 6€ huh.
Funny I have exactly 5€ left and I'll have to charge 10 € now, why isn't it possible to charge any ammount you need, damn it.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
omgpwn666 said:
Keva said:
£5.40 ?!?

For a game that they have to do NOTHING to?

God damn it Nintendo.

I think it's 3D enabled.

Nope. It's a complete port.

actually they have added more colour to the game and added a secret dungeon
happy.gif

cant wait to play this game again on 3DS
hurry up tomorrow

quote from Nintendo
This definitive Game Boy Color version improves on the original Game Boy release with an exclusive new dungeon and colour graphics.

D

Deleted User

Pong20302000 said:
happy.gif

hurry up tomorrow

quote from Nintendo
QUOTE said:
This definitive Game Boy Color version improves on the original Game Boy release with an exclusive new dungeon and colour graphics.
I think the quote means the improvements the DX version had in regards to the normal GB version of Links Awakening. Additionally, it was announced as a Virtual Console title, so I'm pretty sure it's a straight port.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Takeshi said:
Pong20302000 said:
happy.gif

hurry up tomorrow

quote from Nintendo
QUOTE said:
I think the quote means the improvements the DX version had in regards to the normal GB version of Links Awakening. Additionally, it was announced as a Virtual Console title, so I'm pretty sure it's a straight port.

the DX version was the GBC version

i have the original and still have the Cart the B & W version

im sure there gonna have a better improved colours as there was some terrible colours at points
and a extra dungeon for me to have fun with, i cant say no

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The extra stuff is the enhancements from the gameboy color version. I have both originals.

My guess
Nintendo Gameboy Color $6
Nintendo Gameboy $4
Other Color $5(just a guess no evidence is US shop my thinking is that Mario is $1 than other gb orginal so it may be the same with color)
Other Gameboy $3

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
purplesludge said:
QUOTE said:
The extra stuff is the enhancements from the gameboy color version. I have both originals.

My guess
Nintendo Gameboy Color $6
Nintendo Gameboy $4
Other Color $5(just a guess no evidence is US shop)
Other Gameboy $3

re-reading i can see what you mean tho

lol when i played this game when i was 4-5 i didnt know there was a DX till many years later and became nerd

lol i had Zelda Links Awakening, Tetris, Donkey Kong game(i think it was like a country one), super mario land

purplesludge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This definitive Game Boy Color version improves on the original Game Boy release
This is the part that makes me believe that it is just an emulator running the dx rom.

As much as I love the 2d zeldas I don't like the way Nintendo is pricing the classics and I'm not buying them.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
purplesludge said:
QUOTE said:
This definitive Game Boy Color version improves on the original Game Boy release
This is the part that makes me believe that it is just an emulator running the dx rom.

As much as I love the 2d zeldas I don't like the way Nintendo is pricing the classics and I'm not buying them.

well they cant do them cheap
i know £5.40 does seem quite expensive but - 20% Tax doesnt help

purplesludge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
well they cant do them cheap
i know £5.40 does seem quite expensive but - 20% Tax doesnt help
They don't have to do them cheap $3 is a fine price even though they add tax. My problem is the varying price among titles why $3, $4, and $6. It's not any harder from one gameboy game to the next. Gameboy color might be slightly more difficult than gameboy but it will probably have price variance among itself.

QUOTEIf a business does not have a physical presence in a state, it is not required to collect sales tax for sales into that state. This rule is derived from a 1992 Supreme Court decision which held that mail-order merchants did not need to collect sales taxes for sales into states where they did not have a physical presence.
I wonder if Nintendo is giving the 6% to WV? I am sure they don't have a store here.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
purplesludge said:
QUOTE said:

Me neither..i'd rather get out my GBA versions and play them on my Lite!
Screw this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol