Link Hand Drawn

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never really noticed this forum board until now and I thought I'd share with you my drawing of Link which I did when I was 13. I remember it took many hours. Even the head took an hour alone. I really should get back into doing art... well, making singles is my focus now.

Link.jpg

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea lol I couldn't fit his arm in properly on the A4 paper so I had to improvise. Some ppl say the sword looks like it's gonna stab Link in the eye but I didn't really want the sword to be fatter cuz it would cover half his face!

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
That's really good for 13. But the hand and sword look a bit odd.

Yeah, seems like linki has a rather small sword...

NO U

cry.gif
LOL it's true!
ohmy.gif
My sword however, is huge.
happy.gif
Guys, sorry I meant link has a small sword. As for linkiboy, micro is the description.

Just kidding linki, no offence.
wink.gif

EDIT:
I just realized this is not testing...
wtf.gif
this is bound to get moved.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah it won't get moved, it's just a little derailment it's still good it's still good! (damn quotes don't work without voices)

Pretty damn good for a 13 year old.
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
How exactly is that? Age doesn't really matter when you compare drawing skills.. As for me, I am horrible at drawing.. I draw Stick-figures whenever I can.Â
tongue.gif
~Nero
I get what you mean, you have measure in terms of how long someone's been drawing for, allowing for the amount of time they get in a month to practice. With adults it's impossible to work it out because they could've just picked up a pencil a few years ago, but with kids you can kind of guess how long they've been at it technically because they haven't had many years of life with the right mindset to get going.
smile.gif

It's still a guess so it's not always right, I think that's what you're getting at. I've seen 13 year olds pull of work that could make your jaw hit the floor too.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning