Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all, I've made skins before and I'm okay with photoshop - but for this comp I though I'd try something different:
screenshotcollagewi8.png

All images for top and bottom screens, icons and buttons have been hand drawn by me. I used photoshop to fix transparency of the buttons to the best of my ability and to add the coffee stains. I certainly hope the judges have a soft spot for phoenix wright and godot!! By the way - Godot's not dead if that's what you're thinking...he's just thinking about something or maybe he fell asleep...

Download

EDIT: Changed the download link to a new one because I realized the top image and scrollbar weren't 16bit bmps...also I thought I had changed the scrollbar transparency right but for some reason it reset the transparent colour to pink - it's meant to be white.

twede86

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MY OFFICIAL ENTRY

I've been working on this since the day the contest was announced. I hope you enjoy the hard work and all the customized icons. Please notice how the lines in the paper compliment the design and layout of the theme and its functions. Comments are appreciated.
doodles.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks!

Acoustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OFFICIAL ENTRY

I hope the uniqueness of my entry will help me win some points in this competition, and perhaps allow it to stand out amongst the overwhelming crowd of other entries.
It is a softer and more feminine theme... But I think there are plenty of female (and some male) gamers that would appreciate this.
smile.gif

Without further ado, here it is:
collagebx4.png

Download

Thanks, and best of luck to everyone else!

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
twede86 said:
MY OFFICIAL ENTRY

I've been working on this since the day the contest was announced. I hope you enjoy the hard work and all the customized icons. Please notice how the lines in the paper compliment the design and layout of the theme and its functions. Comments are appreciated.
doodles.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks!
Oh god, and i thought i'd be the only one making a paper theme.
I better start thinking of a new theme.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twede86 said:
MY OFFICIAL ENTRY

doodles.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks!

One of the best IMO, Great Theme, Good Luck.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrHectic said:
Hey all, I've made skins before and I'm okay with photoshop - but for this comp I though I'd try something different:
screenshotcollagewi8.png

All images for top and bottom screens, icons and buttons have been hand drawn by me. I used photoshop to fix transparency of the buttons to the best of my ability and to add the coffee stains. I certainly hope the judges have a soft spot for phoenix wright and godot!! By the way - Godot's not dead if that's what you're thinking...he's just thinking about something or maybe he fell asleep...

Download

EDIT: Changed the download link to a new one because I realized the top image and scrollbar weren't 16bit bmps...also I thought I had changed the scrollbar transparency right but for some reason it reset the transparent colour to pink - it's meant to be white.

Nice work! I like Godot, but this theme is by far creative, I think my chance of winning was crushed, nice work, if I had an Edge I'd use this

damagedisdone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my entry. At first I was going to go with a clean and sleek interface skin. However I decided to go with the more daring and creative route. It's too bad that I don't have an Edge card to test if the skin will work propper like it is intended.

screen_shot_collage.png

Download
I don't have an Edge card to test the skin. Therefore if the files are not working properly let me know, so I can fix it.

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damagedisdone said:
Here is my entry. At first I was going to go with a clean and sleek interface skin. However I decided to go with the more daring and creative route. It's too bad that I don't have an Edge card to test if the skin will work propper like it is intended.

screen_shot_collage.png

Download
I don't have an Edge card to test the skin. Therefore if the files are not working properly let me know, so I can fix it.

WOW, I really like your buttons!

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PSI ROCKIN' OMEGA V1.3 - Added some new EarthBound/Mother 3 sprites as the cheat icons, as well as a scrollbar!

EDIT:

I took the feedback of the cheat icons into consideration and changed it slightly.

I made it more apparent if the cheat is on or off, as I made the 'off' cheats a dark shade while the 'on' cheats a very light shade.

EDIT2: Swapped two sets of cheat icons.

EDIT3: Changed the scrollbar to be less blocky.

[3710]screen_shot_collage.PNG

Download

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twede86 said:
MY OFFICIAL ENTRY

doodles.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks!

Its very unique and original. It looks good too. Hope you win.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: