I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Havent blogged for some time so I thought that I'd do that now. Its been 44 days since my dad has been in hospital. Still no sure/real diagnosis what he has. Annoying.. I got a question too. Is it weird that I feel sort of empty/nothing that my dad's in hospital and his state is unaware?

Just finished playing Re:Coded through. Good game, although the camera was a bit annoying some times. Way better than 358/2 Days. Im moving on to Layton now.. There isnt going to be any cool game for some while, so Im thinking I could save some money. Im kinda worried about Black Ops breaking my Wii.. If/When it does break I will send it to Ninty to fix it. Ive been spending much more time on Wii for some reason, I should get back to computer games, mainly DotA.

School's going rather well. Our english/swedish teacher complimented me of how calm I am or something. Again, exams are piling up. We had math exam today (I think I did pretty well in it), swedish exam tomorrow and french exam on wednesday. Next week we got from Tuesday to Thursday exams, in this order : biology, english and geography. I did rather well in the last geography exam. I also feel like I'm getting better at some subjects, including math.

I have been listening mainly to Children of Bodom lately and its probably my favourite band of all time. Im thinking of ordering a CoB hoodie at some point. Yes yes, Im a fan. I was at a friends house two weeks ago and we watched Inception with his mom and brother. I didnt really like it. It was a bit better than I expected but still meh.

Edit : Wanted to add something. As some of you may know, I am thinking of (if and when I get to college) studying psychology. I think its cool and I also want to learn some of the body language stuff. Im also kinda interested in martial arts, especially with kicks. I also just started playing Layton and Unwound Future, awesome game so far.

Guess thats pretty much it for now, cya!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hands nipples pees and camel toes?