1. RunningSnakes

OP RunningSnakes GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I thought this would be a quicker way to load specific emulators, so i am sharing in case anyone is interested. I used the Gambatte for both Game Boy & Game Boy Color, no swapping out the core, but you will have to direct to your own file path for gameplay. The PCE SuperGrafx core is what i have set for default for all NEC games, with the option to swap to PCE Fast core. Again you will have to direct to your own file path for directory & may have to set other directories to your liking. Im going to do the Neo Geo mod core also & will post it if anyone is interested. The channels are not forwarders channels.

rogerioronin and Flo_o like this.
  2. Flo_o

Flo_o GBAtemp Regular

Hi RunningSnakes, thank you so much for sharing this! I will test them out, especially the PC Engine, i had a lot of stuttering with the latest Retroarch 1.7.4 with playing PCE games so i hope this one will play smoothly.

A big request, can you do the same with the WonderSwan, NeoGeo Pocket and the Virtualboy (including the black/white play filter)? Is that possible?

Especially a good working standalone WonderSwan port is big request, because there is a bug in the latest Retroarch cores so that playing with a gamecube controller is impossible. I use Razor's WiiMednafen 0.3 now but it would be cooler if all systems can be seperated instead of combined in one emulator.

3. rogerioronin

rogerioronin Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
  4. RunningSnakes

OP RunningSnakes GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I will test to find out which version to use for the WS channel. I did finish the NGP channel in the meantime:)

No problem, just
    spreading the joy. Sorry i didn't link your files, but i didn't know if it was appropriate with the rules. Thanks for all your
    work for the community @rogerioronin:grog:

OK. All RA versions I have down to 1.3.0 do not work properly with GC controller. Below that the only version i have is 102 & It works with input setup set to Device Type "Joypad" & Analog D-Pad Mode "Left Analog". So I included both 1.7.4 & 1.0.2 channels together for DL for WonderSwan. Neo Geo Pocket is RA 1.7.4 as well.

Last edited by RunningSnakes, Sep 20, 2018
    rogerioronin likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Libretro, Channels,