smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This thread should be a reminder that the deep web is not a Nintendo game. There are hit-men, rapists, terrorists, drug traffickers, that relied on the network TC openly targeted like it was some kind of cute little project. TC was a very active member and contributor before he disappeared out of nowhere following this.

TC is gone and we have no idea if he's dead or just wisened up after this thread. I should have never enabled this crap, he didn't even know what a VPN was.
"TC"?

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TC's sig has to do with terrorism, this whole "project" did, and two year bump because I'm waiting to see if Mr. Mysterio ever logs in again. He hasn't.

D

Deleted User

Oh so @OP is a secret ISIS bomber or what?
From reading everything here, i came to that conclusion.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and buying drugs online is a victimless crime
It depends where you buy it. Either you get it from some suicidal guy that's growing it in his basement or you get it from someone who buys it from someone involved in organized crime, where all the money go in the end. If you buy drugs off the street, you are 99% sure to be financing criminal organizations.

D

Deleted User

It depends where you buy it. Either you get it from some suicidal guy that's growing it in his basement or you get it from someone who buys it from someone involved in organized crime, where all the money go in the end. If you buy drugs off the street, you are 99% sure to be financing criminal organizations.
Both ways are illegal.

D

Deleted User

Ok? Nobody said otherwise. OP said it's a victimless crime, I disagree.
I also disagree. I didn't read OP fully because it was boring long statement "What i like or not and needs to be changed because i just said so".

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Or you grow it yourself?
But in my own opinion this world should burn, humanity that is. 21st century and we still have religious wars, Us as the world's police, some stupid fat asshole threatening everyone... jesus christ on a bicycle. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, was not my intention

D

Deleted User

Or you grow it yourself?
But in my own opinion this world should burn, humanity that is. 21st century and we still have religious wars, Us as the world's police, some stupid fat asshole threatening everyone... jesus christ on a bicycle. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, was not my intention
Meh, just send a nuke from space and bomb this awful place.

Reactions: Byokugen
D

Deleted User

I would love to ride it :-)
Actually desing a virus to attack humans only, let the world reset :-)
Virus would not only kill humans but Earth also.
Virus would poison water, and as we know poisonous water will kill ground.
If ground dies, trees and other stuff will just die.
Then Earth will rot itself slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over