FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What the fuck is with the last page?

Anyway, I'd love to help, but I doubt this would help that much.

Also, I don't want my house bombed.

OP makes a post not really even worth humouring for a whole raft of reasons*, seeing as it is in the section of the forum reserved for being somewhat silly people act silly. Hardly an unexpected turn of events.

*normally I would not bother but why would you join a distributed denial of service against a legitimate service/platform for a nonsense reason (pretty sure the cretins described in the OP breath air and drink water too) that is not even likely to trouble things in the way the OP describes.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reduce the total population to 1%. Even if I am part of 99% I will still support this.

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of innocent reasons would there be for using Tor? If you're undercover and with the government there's their own secure network. I can't think of anything legal that would ever happen on the Deep/Dark Web that couldn't happen just as easily without the extra layers of anonymity that Tor provides
I use it to learn. I enjoy learning about everything I can. Whether my government wants me to or not. That's why I use it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you considered that the stuff that there's a reason the stuff you're wanting to learn on the Deep Web is hidden from the public eye for, well... a reason?...
Yes, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't know about it. Knowledge is neither good or bad, knowledge is just that. Knowledge. What you do with it is what matters.

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread should be a reminder that the deep web is not a Nintendo game. There are hit-men, rapists, terrorists, drug traffickers, that relied on the network TC openly targeted like it was some kind of cute little project. TC was a very active member and contributor before he disappeared out of nowhere following this.

TC is gone and we have no idea if he's dead or just wisened up after this thread. I should have never enabled this crap, he didn't even know what a VPN was.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
This thread should be a reminder that the deep web is not a Nintendo game. There are hit-men, rapists, terrorists, drug traffickers, that relied on the network TC openly targeted like it was some kind of cute little project. TC was a very active member and contributor before he disappeared out of nowhere following this.

TC is gone and we have no idea if he's dead or just wisened up after this thread. I should have never enabled this crap, he didn't even know what a VPN was.
Nice bump

D

Deleted User

Um... What does this have to do with taking down terrorists in the Middle East?

Actually, nvm, this thread was derailed a long time ago. But still, it's an odd reason to bring this thread back up. Why not start a new one? You'd be taken more seriously without being juxtaposed with wanking and blindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...