Hacking Let's make a (new) nintendo hacking website !

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,794
  • Replies 41
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi everyone !
I want to make a new nintendo hacking website for replace Utools (A "Utools 2.0")
I want to made it with HTML5/Bootstrap 3/JS7 and PHP support (for payloads). (but i can use other things :) )
I use GitHub Pages for Utools but GitHub Pages don't have support for PHP : It's only for statics websites. I think selfhosting is great (and i have a raspberry pi 2) but my internet connection is terrible...
So if anyone can host my future website , he (or she !)'s great ! I will mention him/her of course !
And if some web developers , graphic artists , 3DS / Wii U devs ... can help me , it will be very awesome !
I thought my website will have these features
  • Wii U and 3DS browserhax
  • Download homebrews part (MP4 (?) / ELF for the Wii U and 3DSX / 3DS (?) / CIA for the 3DS)
  • Useful links for 3DS / Wii U
  • News about last homebrews release (?)
For the name , i have thought "NinTools" but if you have other names , say these names !

License : GNU GPL 3.0

GitHub : https://github.com/coc4tm/nintools

URL : http://nintools.tk/

Thanks everyone for reading !

PS : I don't want to create a new GBATemp , just a "Utools 2.0 + 3DS" . Don't post sh*t please.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Interesting idea... but is it really necessary?
Launching homebrew on the Wii U is as easy as downloading HBL and HBAS to an SD Card, and visiting wiiubru.com in a web browser.
Installing homebrew has also never been easier, just visit HBAS.

I do like the idea of a centralised news system, however. Homebrew releases usually fall off the front page of the forum within a few hours (once again, help @QuarkTheAwesome in his quest to re-organise the forums) unless the homebrew happens to be REALLY popular.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nevermind these kiddos, they just want to tear down any ideas that people may have to only make them feel more superior. I say do it and enjoy it for you and for the ones that will actually appreciate it more than this monopolizing site.

Why are you still logging in then?

In reality, there's so many ***hax sites and other homebrew/hacking related sites.
Any more wouldn't really do good.

Besides, large forums usually attract homebrew devs.
Not to mention that a well known site attracts people which generate more income to pay for the servers used.

D

Deleted User

OP
Nevermind these kiddos, they just want to tear down any ideas that people may have to only make them feel more superior. I say do it and enjoy it for you and for the ones that will actually appreciate it more than this monopolizing site.
Part of the reason I take issue with it is that they're kinda advertising on a site similar to what they are trying to create so it's like they're trying to steal users.

D

Deleted User

OP
PLEASE CHECK UTOOLS : IT'S NOT A GBATEMP-LIKE WEBSITE
I am not advertising a website because IT DOESN'T EXIT NOW.
I REALLY don't want to steal users.
I want to create an other website that have others features !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's so bad about also having sections for other stuff? Seems like a plus to me. Also GBATemp does have a chat, it's called the Shoutbox.
Yeah , i know . But i want to say "If you say i am stealing gbatemp , check wiiubru , it have a forum , a chat and some other features like gbatemp ! and nobody say wiiubru is a gbatemp-like website"

Reactions: Cylent1

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about exploit hosting, Like visiting a page to launch browserhax, etc?

If so, I think it's a good idea. It never hurts to have more mirrors for tethered exploits.

D

Deleted User

OP
Are you talking about exploit hosting, Like visiting a page to launch browserhax, etc?

If so, I think it's a good idea. It never hurts to have more mirrors for tethered exploits.

Yes , among others :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: 80% is nintendrones