Hacking Discussion Let the bannings begin

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol you think they'll tell you yes? Are you that gullible?

Lmao
You know better than them?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When they gave me the account, the gave me also the email account.
And it’s a dummy email account, and there is the receipt and they actually used a virtual credit card
There no email other than Nintendo ones
Which confirm that the accounts are made by them and the games are bought by them and not stolen

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And it’s a dummy email account, and there is the receipt and they actually used a virtual credit card
Which confirm that the accounts are made by them and the games are bought by them and not stolen

Btw all you say is bullshit so I blocked you. Don’t try to reply me as it is useless

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They steal peoples psn accounts, change the email on the account and resell it

What about that don't you get? Virtual credit card my ass.

You think they're gonna buy games from the Nintendo eshop for full price then sell it to you for an discount? Digital games are never discounted. Fool

Enjoy your stolen accounts. A ban hammer has your name on it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Before you guys went total retard with buying accounts (That is a breach of ToS of Sony, Steam etc.). If downloading from the CDN is the problem, it would require his Switches doing it? Because Dynamic IPs is a thing. And it would be total disaster if innocent people just suddenly got banned.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Before you guys went total retard with buying accounts (That is a breach of ToS of Sony, Steam etc.). If downloading from the CDN is the problem, it would require his Switches doing it? Because Dynamic IPs is a thing. And it would be total disaster if innocent people just suddenly got banned.
I think to download from cdn you need a unique key from you Nintendo Switch
So they ban the switch that have the key that is used to download from cdn

Last edited by NeoSlyde,

Nemean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I think to use CDN you have to use a console ID which is specific to your console I doubt they are doing the bans off IP address.

However he said both his Switches got banned. That's the thing that's confusing.

Fair enough I missed the bit about both being banned

Reactions: NeoSlyde

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you download from the CDN it's based on a console specific certificate. It's like your virtual fingerprint. All they have to do is blacklist that cert and you're foobar'd.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the 'clean' switch did use homebrew loader and pegaswitch at some unknown time in the past, so it wasn't like, clean as a virgin
Ah okey! Much intresting, I guess the "big guys" need to try to monitor how the Switch is calling home with the info.

It is more than right for Nintendo to ban anyone who hacks their consoles. Enough said.
I agree, it's a risk we take.

TAUSENN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
View attachment 124240

I hope that you will stfu once for all
Is this b8? The MONEY is stolen, they are called carders, they steal or clone credit cards, then they go online to make a n account, put some games on it and sell it before anyone notices. They do it on all consoles, they make sure not to spend too much from a single card at a time so the owner doesn't report it to the bank.

Reactions: Don Jon

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Someone in a Splatoon 2 group on Facebook posted this:

"Aye Nintendo is starting to ban people for using their online services while hacking and injecting consoles with restricted or malicious content.
Good on them! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

33374110_1708921342532785_3487516558203289600_n.jpg

Glad to see them taking a stand against game hackers, but I hope it doesn't hurt CFW users who don't hack in their games.

Reactions: TAUSENN

realjumy

Woooosh!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shiny Quagsire
@ShinyQuagsire
17h17 hours ago
More
Yeah I'm reasonably sure Linux is fine since it's launched high enough in the boot chain that it's harder to detect. Plus the battery "calibration" issues you see in Linux can be gotten just by leaving a Switch in RCM, but they're more likely to ban by telemetry​

Source: https://twitter.com/ShinyQuagsire/status/998597279777894401

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1