LEGO Marvel’s Avengers New Characters/Screens from San Diego Comic-Con

During a panel today at San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed brand new details and never-before-seen imagery and video from LEGO® Marvel’s Avengers™, the first game to feature characters and storylines from Marvel’s The Avengers, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and more.

As part of the panel presentation, Comic-Con favourite Stan Lee took to the stage to discuss his involvement in LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, including the reveal of his very own Iron Man armour and a Stan Lee-inspired Hulkbuster suit called the Stan-Buster!

Other characters revealed during the panel include Sam Wilson as Captain America, America Chavez and the diabolical super villain Crossbones.

3_CCB_Hulkbuster_03.jpg 3_CC_CapSamWilson_01.jpg 3_CC_IronStan_11.jpg 3_CCB_AmericaChavez_02.jpg 3_CCB_CrossbonesClassic_01.jpg 3_CCB_Stanbuster_03.jpg

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers will be available this winter on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 3, PlayStation Vita™, WiiU™, Nintendo 3DS™ and PC.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am confused ... the first LEGO game to feature Marvel's Avengers characters?? Don't think so
thats not what it says though, the order of the words is important:

the first game to feature characters and storylines from Marvel’s The Avengers, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron

the first game where you'll find Vision, Crossbones and events like the Chitauri invasion of New York and the non-consensual raising of Sokovia, for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee