Gaming Lego Games on Wii U

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys!

Just discovered that there are several good Lego games available for the system, I have never played one myself, but they do like perfect to have some fun in co-op with my nephew.

I have a couple of questions:
1) Do they all have local co-op?
2) Playing co-op, player 1 always uses the gamepad as a dedicated screen on all the titles (like in Lego Batman 2)?
3) In Batman 2 the game didn't let us play co-op using a Pro Controller, do Lego games always require a Wiimote + Nunchuck to play co-op?

You guys rule, thank you in advance!

Last edited by Karatevan,

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys!

Just discovered that there are several good Lego games available for the system, I have never played one myself, but they do like perfect to have some fun in co-op with my nephew.

I have a couple of questions:
1) Do they all have local co-op?
2) Playing co-op, player 1 always uses the gamepad as a dedicated screen on all the titles (like in Lego Batman 2)?
2) In Batman 2 the game didn't let us play co-op using a Pro Controller, do Lego games always require a Wiimote + Nunchuck to play co-op?

You guys rule, thank you in advance!
1) No. LEGO City Undercover doesn't have it but from what i know, all the others do.
2) Yes.
3) From the LEGO games on WiiU that i've played, yes.

Have a good day!

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you so much @Stealphie!
Ah, considering you have played many Lego games, which one(s) do you think are the best in terms of co-op gameplay?
I haven't played much co-op, but the ones i recommend the most for CO-OP are the original LEGO Star Wars games. Not the "LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS", the original gamecube games. You can play them on WiiU using Teconmoon's WiiVC Injector by injecting the original iso's. Keep in mind, you will need Nintendont on your SD Card when booting the game, or else the game will not boot. You can also use USB controller if you have the right .ini files. But, for LEGO WiiU games, i'd play the LEGO MARVEL games, the LEGO BATMAN games and LEGO STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS, you can try to play LEGO Dimensions but you need figures and a base.

Reactions: Karatevan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi