Legit Smash Bros. problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ychorst, Jan 2, 2010.

1. ychorst
    OP

ychorst Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2010
    New Zealand
    Heya,

My Wii doesn't seem to be able to read my original copy of Smash Bros. Brawl. When I try to play from the Disk channel it comes up with question marks and when I try to put it through NeoGamma it comes up with DVD read error. I can however run a burned copy I think it's had the single player campaign ripped out though... its only good for the multiplayer.

I have a modchipped wii. I had it done at a shop so I have no idea what chip is in there. I've since soft modded my wii when games stopped working by themselves. The disc has no scratches on it.. I remember being able to play it up until when I had it taken back to the shop where I'd gotten the modchip because it wouldnt run some games (this is before the soft mod), I didn't handle the process so i have no idea what they did to it.

Any ideas, folks?

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Problably your Wii needs a lens cleaning. I had the same problem, my Wii reading all discs except dual-layer discs until I went out and bought Nintendo's lens cleaning kit, and then it worked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice