Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
First of all...
biggrin.gif
This has nothing to do with me getting tired of the drama or any bullshit like that. No matter how much worse things get, I will always love GBAtemp.
wub.gif
The thing is, today I got sworn into the Canadian Forces. Starting August 13, I will be attending a military university with strict regulations. Therefore, I am very unlikely to log onto GBAtemp after that. I love you guys so much that I want you guys to get the most of me before I go.
wacko.gif
I wanted to mention a couple of names, but I love you all so much, so I was afraid to leave anyone out. So my love goes out to EVERYONE at GBAtemp. I will be like this when I leave.
frown.gif
Hopefully, we will meet again and become like this
smile.gif
hrth.gif

Love and always,

Westicles.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are you training for? MM? EM? ET? I hear the instructors really know what they are talking about, and will do just about anything to help you.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
fischju said:
What are you training for? MM? EM? ET? I hear the instructors really know what they are talking about, and will do just about anything to help you.
I am training for Electrical Engineering for Bachelors degree, but I am joining the army as a Signals Officer.

Here is an example of what our guys look like:
291_2f.jpg

84_1f.jpg

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not cool.... with who can I bullshit talk on IRC with now?

Good luck! Big loss for gbatemp
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

Best wishes to you Westside.

... and maybe there's an internet café somewhere near, which you can occasionally use to chat with us.
grog.gif

edit: typo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.