ROM Hack LBX Little Battlers Experience(USA) Hacking request

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
there is someone that have the cheat.plg just compiled with code for this game?i don't know how to do
I've made this one for you but i don't have this game so i can't test it.
Tell me if there is any problem.

Key:
START + SELECT + L + R : Toogle cheat enabled (no by default);

L + DPAD UP: Van Exp;
L + DPAD LEFT: Van Swords Exp;
L + DPAD DOWN: Van Polearms Exp;
L + DPAD RIGHT: Van Spikes Exp;
L + A: Van Clubs Exp;
L + B: Van 1H GUN Exp;
L + X: Van 2H Gun Exp;
L + Y: Van Launchers Exp;

R + DPAD UP: Amy Exp;
R + DPAD LEFT: Amy Swords Exp;
R + DPAD DOWN: Amy Polearms Exp;
R + DPAD RIGHT: Amy Spikes Exp;
R + A: Amy Clubs Exp;
R + B: Amy 1H GUN Exp;
R + X: Amy 2H Gun Exp;
R + Y: Amy Launchers Exp;

START + A: Credit;
START + B: Total battle count;
START + X: Battle Won;
START + Y: Battle Lost; (About this One: The cheated value shouldn't be 0 instead of 99 ?);

L + R + DPAD Up: All Shields x99;
L + R + DPAD LEFT: All BAttle Cubes x99;
L + R + DPAD DOWN: All Battle Items x99;
L + R + DPAD RIGHT: All Auxiliary Units x99;
L + R + A: All Motor Units x99;
L + R + B: All Battery Units x99;
L + R + X: All CPU Units x99;
L + R + Y: All Memory Units x99;

Edit: Updated to V2. Should work now (be sure your language is set to english).

Attachments

• LBX USA v2.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 564
Last edited by Nanquitas,

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give your 3ds a static ip address
How do I do that?

I followed this guide (http://en-americas-support.nintendo...-to-enter-network-ip-address-and-dns-settings) but still getting the same message

EDIT:oh w8 it working for like 10 min by logging on to my router and enabled dmz for my 3ds and reserved my 3ds's ip, couldnt figure out what to do, I tried using the command data to create a new file then drag that file to cheat engine but that lead nowhere. After 10 min whenever I try to connect I get disconected and this message appears. rtRecvSocket failed: ffffff98

Last edited by Raybrand,

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Raybrand,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
dump memory using the data command them search the dump with artmoney or cheatengine
found address + begin address = code address
them edit code address with write command

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
my issue at the moment: (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...-debugger-for-n3ds.384858/page-3#post-5716187) now that its working, how do I use it to make cheats and find address?

I'd thought I'd create a bin file using 'data(0x00100000, 0x10000, filename='data.bin', pid=0x25)' then change the value of my points or money then make a new bin file and compare. But both files were identical.

like I thought that I mentioned earlier, the correct region to search for this game is somewhere around 0x08000000. Not sure why you are searching for points or money since i'm fairly sure max codes for both have been posted in this thread already, (as well as my NTR plugin that will lock both at 999999, which I posted here: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/other-3ds-files/download-lbxntrcfwpluginsourcev1-0-1-0-f33303.html ) but I'll help a bit anyways so you can learn to make your own codes.
Assuming you already know that 0x25 is the right PID:
1) run "memlayout(0x25)"
2) look in the output for something like "08000000 - ###### , size: #####"
i'm putting number # symbols here because I don't remember the actual number and I don't feel like getting the debugger out and checking for you
3) run "data(0x08000000, 0x#####, filename='data.bin', pid=0x25)"
that will give you a dump in the region that actually changes for most of the things in this game. For other games, it's basically guess and check - make a dump in every one of the valid memory ranges, change something, dump and repeat a few times, and see which one changes.

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to read the other half of the post you showed me, (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...eu-us-aus-new-3ds.385142/page-26#post-5476380) I was only focusing on installation.

I used listprocess to get the pid which was 28 on my version (maybe cuz I have eu version), then used memlayout(0x28), then that gave me the values to fill or the data command which looked like 'data(0x08000000, 0xd80000, filename='data.bin', pid=0x28)', using cheat engine I was able to find the addresses holding the battle points (I know you made your version but I wasnt sure if it will work cuz I have the eu version, regardless im doing this for practice).
Anyway I found two addresses and I wanted to use qr code to edit the value, however while ntr is active qr code exploit doesnt seem to work my console just freezes.

I saw the write command section in the tutorial post you showed me (the post listed above) but I dont understand it. In his paper mario example he writes 'write(0x16CBCE9C, (0x0F, 0x27 ,0x00 ,0x00), pid=0x28)' but im not sure where he gets 0x16CBCE9C from.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your PID will change every time you launch the game ;)

To find the offset you have to write, take the offset of cheat engine and add the start offset of the region you dumped.

EX:
>16CBCE9C= 2cbce9c + 14000000 --> 2cbce9c is the offset he found with Cheat engine in the region beginning at 14000000.
Using a hex calculator it gives 16CBCE9C.

For your freezing i don't know but for using arcode with ntr's dump you need to convert the offset with this formula (from the tuto by liomajor):

To export the offset to ARCode (HEX):
<START OFFSET> + <FOUND OFFSET> - 14000000 = <ARCode OFFSET>

If the result is negative (<0), ARCode is unable to use the cheat if you don't convert it!

But why don't you use the ntr debugger to write the code ? it will be easier for testing it.

Edit: Now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure you can't use arcode while you're in ntr mode. Something with virtual memory... You need to quit the ntr mode.

Last edited by Nanquitas,
Reactions: Raybrand

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah sweet, it works.

thanks for all the help Nanquitas, im sure your pretty sick of me by know but thanks for walking me through it step by step

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I havent figured out how to edit the special abilities on a frame piece, but the next best thing I did was that I used unlimited battle points to keep buying destroyer z parts till I had the skills I wanted then created code to get them to max level.

Hanz frame exp EU:

Head AC lv 199
write(0x08871518, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
Torso AC lv 199
write(0x0887305C, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
RArm AC lv 199
write(0x08873C50, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
LArm AC lv 199
write(0x08874F4C, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
Legs AC lv 199
write(0x08877288, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)

I havent tested this code in other circumstances, in this case Hanz was the party leader and he had all Destroyer Z parts equipped. Its really easy to find this code, all I did was battle then after that I would dump the data, load it to cheat engine, search for unspecified 4byte value, then after the next battle I did the dump again, when loaded to cheat engine I searched for values that had increased by a unspecified amount. I did it a few times till I had around 30 results, but since Hanz was using all brand new parts their exp would be the same, so out of the 30 I found 5 addresses that where always the same.

Edit: after some testing I found that the address if for frame parts, so you cant equip a different head part then use the code to make the newly equipped part lv 199. To make this code useful to others they would have to figure out where this code is pointing to, which I dont know how to do. I mostly know Java and java doesnt use pointers

Last edited by Raybrand,
Reactions: Anthos

devilangelsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've made this one for you but i don't have this game so i can't test it.
Tell me if there is any problem.

Key:
START + SELECT + L + R : Toogle cheat enabled (no by default);

L + DPAD UP: Van Exp;
L + DPAD LEFT: Van Swords Exp;
L + DPAD DOWN: Van Polearms Exp;
L + DPAD RIGHT: Van Spikes Exp;
L + A: Van Clubs Exp;
L + B: Van 1H GUN Exp;
L + X: Van 2H Gun Exp;
L + Y: Van Launchers Exp;

R + DPAD UP: Amy Exp;
R + DPAD LEFT: Amy Swords Exp;
R + DPAD DOWN: Amy Polearms Exp;
R + DPAD RIGHT: Amy Spikes Exp;
R + A: Amy Clubs Exp;
R + B: Amy 1H GUN Exp;
R + X: Amy 2H Gun Exp;
R + Y: Amy Launchers Exp;

START + A: Credit;
START + B: Total battle count;
START + X: Battle Won;
START + Y: Battle Lost; (About this One: The cheated value shouldn't be 0 instead of 99 ?);

L + R + DPAD Up: All Shields x99;
L + R + DPAD LEFT: All BAttle Cubes x99;
L + R + DPAD DOWN: All Battle Items x99;
L + R + DPAD RIGHT: All Auxiliary Units x99;
L + R + A: All Motor Units x99;
L + R + B: All Battery Units x99;
L + R + X: All CPU Units x99;
L + R + Y: All Memory Units x99;

nanquitas i try the file but not work :(

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well I havent figured out how to edit the special abilities on a frame piece, but the next best thing I did was that I used unlimited battle points to keep buying destroyer z parts till I had the skills I wanted then created code to get them to max level.

Hanz frame exp EU:

Head AC lv 199
write(0x08871518, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
Torso AC lv 199
write(0x0887305C, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
RArm AC lv 199
write(0x08873C50, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
LArm AC lv 199
write(0x08874F4C, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)
Legs AC lv 199
write(0x08877288, (0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x40), pid=0x28)

I havent tested this code in other circumstances, in this case Hanz was the party leader and he had all Destroyer Z parts equipped. Its really easy to find this code, all I did was battle then after that I would dump the data, load it to cheat engine, search for unspecified 4byte value, then after the next battle I did the dump again, when loaded to cheat engine I searched for values that had increased by a unspecified amount. I did it a few times till I had around 30 results, but since Hanz was using all brand new parts their exp would be the same, so out of the 30 I found 5 addresses that where always the same.

Edit: after some testing I found that the address if for frame parts, so you cant equip a different head part then use the code to make the newly equipped part lv 199. To make this code useful to others they would have to figure out where this code is pointing to, which I dont know how to do. I mostly know Java and java doesnt use pointers

Can you make this code an ntr plugin? I tried without luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr