Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, since I know you're on 5.50. However you may want to update to 6.20 PRO-6 for better game compatibility and online play (if you're not using PSNLover).

Just know PRO-6does not support Pops but it does have great PSX compatibility regardless.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to. Can you teach me the steps? Also how much storage does it need? I heard for one CFW you need like a 64GB memory stick because the CFW needs 32GB.

As long as it supports cwcheat I am good.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a GO I have 2 PSPs. One is my friends and other is mine. I believe they are both 6.20 or below.

If this allows better Ad Hoc I am interested. My friend and I don't have any other system.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
I don't have a GO I have 2 PSPs. One is my friends and other is mine. I believe they are both 6.20 or below.
Then just follow the guide I posted and you can hack them.

trance

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't need to use any pre-3xx homebrew, move up to 620 PRO at least. Sure, 3xx homebrew is hit-or-miss in PRO, but like already mentioned you'll have better game compatibility.

Schlupi said:
Just know PRO-6does not support Pops but it does have great PSX compatibility regardless.
I do hope you mean POPSLoader, since i'm damn sure that POPS binaries themselves work.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait so which one will have better compatibility with PSP games and cwcheat? I don't use my PSP for any homebrew or PSX and etc....

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
Wait so which one will have better compatibility with PSP games and cwcheat? I don't use my PSP for any homebrew or PSX and etc....
6.20 would probably be best.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna reiterate: There are no game compatibility issues with Prome-4, at least none that I've experienced with new and old releases alike. Really, there aren't a whole lot of reasons to upgrade that I can think of.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried playing WWE All Stars, Resistance Retribution, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but all have the same problem. It freezes after some point and it lags irritably.

It just says 5.50 Prome- 3 on the system information.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
Well I tried playing WWE All Stars, Resistance Retribution, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but all have the same problem. It freezes after some point and it lags irritably.

It just says 5.50 Prome- 3 on the system information.
I would either do the following things:

Upgrade to 6.20 and follow that guide.

Upgrade to 5.50 Prome-4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit