ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd also like to know that
Yeah. I have only been able to see patches for fusee primary and nothing for Hekate/fss0 yet.
I've been holding on updating to latest Atmos, I am still on whatever version there was prior to the 10.1.0 update with still on 9.2.0 firmware.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the current state of things and now a new FW and Atmos update closing by, where can we seek or get sigpatches for use with Hekate (non-fusee-primary)?

If you need to update to the latest firmware and still use sigpatches right at this very moment, just go to fusee-primary. All you have to do is give up a few seconds to boot it. Only other option is to simply wait and hope someone else starts making sigpatches.

Last edited by pofehof,

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s really no big deal I made the Switch and run emmu :yayswitch:

and still have Hekate as my boot loader and was finally able to get Tinfoil straighten out all you have to do is change the hekate ini config to fusee primary and change payload bin to latest fusee which you download with Atmos with those sig patches .
https://nh-server.github.io/switch- guide/files/extras/hekate_ipl.ini

or delete the hekate ini file boot into hekate go to config on right side choose fusee primary and after click auto boot . That setup boots directly to atmosphere if you need hekate hold volume down or enter from payload app through hbm (that setup will auto create new hekate ini)
If you run into issues with Tinfoil because of Kosmos detection error let it delete those files .
I would think with 14Atmos coming and having the update/down grade built in eventually you might need the right patches or not hopefully it drops today or tomorrow so we can find out

if I made error let me know:)

Reactions: pofehof

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got so sick and tired of the misinformation being spread here, I finally decided to update my emuMMC partition to test the current patches we have and surprise, they still work!

Just because the GitHub pages were taken down doesn't mean the zip files contained in the first post don't work. And if you want backups of the documentation, some folks were smart enough to fork them which can be found in an earlier post. Someone also made a copy of all of the files available from the GitHub page in this post.

Even Team Neptune are guilty at spreading some misinformation. The patches that they have and are currently posted here work on firmware 10.1 but only half of them; the FS patches to be more specific. That is because only ES was changed in the recent firmware update and since both Fusee and Hekate/fsso use the same set of ES patches, one can easily utilize the ES patches posted in the other thread.

What does the future hold? Nothing that we haven't seen before. Rajkosto was the one responsible for initially publishing and updating the patches but once he left the scene, someone else took over. Joonie made the patches for both Hekate and Fusee but once he left, other people such as HarukoNX took up the mantle. The point is there may never be one thread or post that will have the patches from here on out but thanks to Haruko's documentation and the tenacity of the scene, the patches have never died out. So if you want to switch to using fusee, that's fine but from where I'm standing, Hekate/fss0 patches still work and will be updated similarly to fusee's. Maybe not in this thread but somewhere else.

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to share a write up on how to create Hekate patches for those who would like to create their own? The spread of information would also allow for more sources to exist for those who can't or don't want to create their own patches.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to share a write up on how to create Hekate patches for those who would like to create their own? The spread of information would also allow for more sources to exist for those who can't or don't want to create their own patches.
I linked the post above that forked Haruko's documentation on how to create patches which you can also find here.

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I linked the post above that forked Haruko's documentation on how to create patches which you can also find here.
Yeah, as soon as I hit submit on my post the page refreshed and showed your post... Taking a look at the documentation now. I'll play around when I have the time to see if I can replicate the process.

NSC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need someone to try it URGENTLY!
And tell me if you leave, if you install the games and ESPECIALLY if they leave!
I have some time but I loaned the Switch.
If someone is testing me, you have the firmware working tonight

h.t.t.ps://gofile.io/d/cKEiXv

Grazie a Mikifantastic per le idee ma mancava hakate nuovo!
non sarebbe MAI partito

Last edited by NSC,

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm copying the new ES Patches from fusee-primary release works on 10.1 when booting Atmosphere through fusee-secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, I've never seen you in a while. How's that game getting on?
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.