Latest extinfo.dat help

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Don101, Mar 20, 2010.

Mar 20, 2010

Latest extinfo.dat help by Don101 at 12:09 PM (2,637 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Don101
    OP

Newcomer Don101 Member

Australia
    I've been looking around the forum as to why I keep getting an error with the iCarly and Alice In Wonderland Roms and it seems to have something to do with the extinfo.dat file.

I've downloaded extinfo.dat files but the Roms don't work, so I wasn't sure if the files I had downloaded weren't the latest. So if someone could link me that would be great.

Also, I used eNDryptS Advanced to decrypt and encrypt the Roms, and this loaded the games (rather than getting the error) but just displayed white screens.

Any help would be appreciated. [​IMG]

2. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    They haven't been cracked yet and right now it looks extremely unlikely that they ever will be.

3. rvd42387

Member rvd42387 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    From what I have noticed there is a new extinfo just about weeklyusually on saturdays no promise your games will work after they go up but they might.

Alice In Wonderland I know has had a problem for alot of people and as it is a DSI enhanced title from what I can remember it MAY not get fixed.

Wait till a little later today for the newest patch though you never know what may be fixed.

4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    I do - Japanese games. The people currently updating the extinfo seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing western games.

5. Don101
    OP

Newcomer Don101 Member

Australia
    Do any of the games have English language options? Is it possible to download the Japanese Alice In Wonderland Rom (if there is one) and just change the language to English?

6. rvd42387

Member rvd42387 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Depravo, I am honestly just hopeful that maybe they will have a cracked HG/SS in there just because they want to crack it just incase they start getting games with similar AP

7. raiderscrusade

Member raiderscrusade GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I wonder who these people updating really are.

Like, if one of us contacted them and asked them what their movements are on western games, or how they even fix them, we could get somewhere..

8. overslept

Member overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

United States
    The real question here is why you are wanting to play an iCarly game in the first place [​IMG]

9. GUiii11

Newcomer GUiii11 Member

Germany
    So the day past and no update T_T
    anyway why iCarly ?
    lol
    I wonder if the Warioware or Infinite space are working many of the new games are doing the same freezing thing i think its worse than the black screen because it teases you to play it

10. Don101
    OP

Newcomer Don101 Member

Australia
    Hahaha. Tbh I actually don't mind iCarly and thought there's a game so I might download, then it didn't work so yeahh. And people are saying the game is pretty good.

And when the same thing happened with Alice In Wonderland, which is a Rom I was waiting for, I wanted to get it fixed. [​IMG]