Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
matguitarist said:
Great choice battletime1 !!!! I think you'll play a lot of old 64 game
smile.gif

Tantric emu reuploaded with his fix

Genplus, smsplus and pcsx revolution coming tomorrow ... i have to sleep and work
smile.gif

If you have some spare time OuKKaN can you test latest revision, i want to know if your deal extreme controller work with tantric fix and my mod libogc

Thank in advance to tester !

the following emu has been reuppload with new patch :

- fceugx
- snes9xgx
- vbagx
- wii64

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a Classic Controller Pro, it's just a classic controller. As for the brand I bought if from Ebay (itechcool was the "store") but it doesn't have a brand name like dealextreme or coolkatz, etc.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
star247 and OuKKan seem to have the same controller who return an ID of 0 ... i don't think adding the ID 0 to the controller list solve the problem cause i add a line for non identified controller to use classic controller .... that strange.

For everybody the problem is solve right?

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
star247 and OuKKan seem to have the same controller who return an ID of 0 ... i don't think adding the ID 0 to the controller list solve the problem cause i add a line for non identified controller to use classic controller .... that strange.

For everybody the problem is solve right?
Lol...everybody but me...lol. I know this might not seem that important but I do like to play the games on 64 where I would need the analog to work. Thanks again for all the help in finding a solution to this issue

OuKKaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
matguitarist said:
star247 and OuKKan seem to have the same controller who return an ID of 0 ...

Its not the same controller model, star247 has a Classic Controller and mine is a Classic Controller Pro, but we do share the same issues.

BTW, i have a questions for those who have a responsive the analogs working.

In the menu of the emulators when the CC or CCPro is plugged in the cursor movements are made by the analog or the wiimote, or both at the same time?

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i point the wiimote out of the screen then the analogs work in the menu on gameboy and snes emulators. they don't work in the emulator menu on wii64, but ingame is perfect.

edit: CCPro

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm trying to recompile with new classic controller ID 0 ... let see if it make any difference

Wii64 For OuKKaN and star247 ... let's hope

next step Wii64 USB2 with that fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol