Hacking Latest Cheats

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive been looking thru the download section for the latest cheat file but I dont know what Im looking at. Can one of you super dupwer game gods link me up directly? Please and thanks you.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GBAtemp cheat list is outdated, us DS-Scene's one.

Download "DS-Scene rom tool" at http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=download

Update the program and the db.

Then go where you put the .exe file and go into "data" -> "databases". Then open "CMP_USRcheat.rar" and copy the file in there to; root of sd card -> "_dstwo".

Then cheats will work.

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Themanhunt said:
The GBAtemp cheat list is outdated, us DS-Scene's one.

Download "DS-Scene rom tool" at http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=download

Update the program and the db.

Then go where you put the .exe file and go into "data" -> "databases". Then open "CMP_USRcheat.rar" and copy the file in there to; root of sd card -> "_dstwo".

Then cheats will work.

Ive added the usrcheat file, go back into the game, go to the cheat by pressing the both shouldr buttons and start but there are no cheats there. The cheats I want are for GTA china town. Ive tried other games on the sd card and there are no cheats visible...help

Edit.....maybe I need to install the latest fw. Ive not touched the fw on the cards since I bought my kids there dstwo cards last year. What is the latest fw and what are these EOS fupdates and how do you install them???

Thanks once again from a nooby father of 3

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
did you enable cheats? you press either Y or X when selecting a game and can turn cheats on/off

There were no cheats listed whatsoever even though I put the cheat dat onto the sd card

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buleste said:
Use R4cce to check if your Game ID and the Cheat Game ID are the same.

There are no cheats lfor any of the games Ive installed on the sd card. Ive put the latest usrcheat on the card but no cheats come up for any of the games at all. Maybe I've put the cheat dat into the wrong directory. Ive put it in the root of the sd.

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buleste said:
The cheats need to go into the _DSTwo folder.

Yes, I looked into it and have put the cheat dat into the dstwo folder. Still no cheats fro gta chinatown though but the cheats work on other games. Ive got another version of the game that Im going to try and see how it goes. Thanks

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Use R4cce to check if your Game ID and the Cheat Game ID are the same for GTA China Town. There are cheats for the game in the database it's just for some reason your game ID may be different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.