Hacking Latest 3DS update replaced FBI?

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whata wrong with you guys?
He very clearly stated that he is not interested and doesn't want to move to sysNAND.
He is perfectly OK with replacing his SD card ever so often and want to keep it as it is.
He won't ever boot without an SD inserted and after some arguing understood that b9s is superior as it is more recent.
The chance of another update and the workload with H&S so smal its nonsense to force him to either move to sysNAND or use hbl.

Bruh, I posted that over a month ago. Don't do that unless you have something relevant to put forth. b9s is a lot more futureproof due to how it works and the fact that a9lh support is depreciated.

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bruh, I posted that over a month ago. Don't do that unless you have something relevant to put forth. b9s is a lot more futureproof due to how it works and the fact that a9lh support is depreciated.
I never said it was bad advice to switch to b9s, bruh. Only that emuNAND maybe unneeded but there is no reason to force him to switch to sysNAND as it is still supported and working.
That 1 month necro was my bad, I have to agree.

silverblade03

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Excuse me, I need help and advice. I used older versions of boot9strap, luma3ds, and godmode9. When I update my firmware, the FBI is replaced with the health and safety shenanigans. I tried updating the boot9strap, luma3ds and godmode9 manually to the latest versions but the FBI is still not there. Can anyone give me any ideas as to what to do, please?

Thanks in advance.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Excuse me, I need help and advice. I used older versions of boot9strap, luma3ds, and godmode9. When I update my firmware, the FBI is replaced with the health and safety shenanigans. I tried updating the boot9strap, luma3ds and godmode9 manually to the latest versions but the FBI is still not there. Can anyone give me any ideas as to what to do, please?

Thanks in advance.
Follow everything up until Section V of this page

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

Thanks in advance.

1- Download both "FBI.3dsx" and "FBI.cia" from here.

2-Put .3dsx file on the "3ds" folder of your SD card and the "FBI.cia" file on the "cias" folder of your SD card (if you don't have that folder, create it manually on the root).

3-With the card back on the console, open DS Download Play and inside the app press L + Down (D-Pad) + Select. This will open Rosalina. Now go to Miscellaneous and choose Switch hb. title to the current app. Get out of the menu, close DS Download Play and open it again. You'll be in the Homebrew Launcher.

-If you couldn't enter the HBL, place this boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card and try again.

4-(Optional, this is if you want to have FBI on the HOME menu) Go to FBI and then SD > cias > FBI.cia > Install and delete .cia.

You're done.

silverblade03

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you very much for the help! I did a quick reading on your recommendations and found the exact solution for my problem. Apparently I just have to use gm9 to reinject the fbi to h&s shenenigan. I didn't exactly follow your exact instructions (sorry), but your posts help me realize what I haven't done yet.

Thanks a lot, zacchi4k and NFates !

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you very much for the help! I did a quick reading on your recommendations and found the exact solution for my problem. Apparently I just have to use gm9 to reinject the fbi to h&s shenenigan. I didn't exactly follow your exact instructions (sorry), but your posts help me realize what I haven't done yet.

Thanks a lot, zacchi4k and NFates !
Injecting FBI into H&S is the old and not recommended solution

Reactions: NFates

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks in advance.
Follow: https://3ds.hacks.guide/updating-b9s.html just to make sure your CFW is up to date.
Put the boot.3dsx from https://github.com/fincs/new-hbmenu/releases on your SD
Then follow https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup to get FBI, Luma Updater and all that installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Anymore males there? :blush: